Gmo grows Top Dawg I-Tre95

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@boo I'm in New Mexico. During the colder months (now) I do not need to worry about reservoir temperatures. I do take advantage of the warm days/cool nights and run the lights in my flower room during the night time hours. When it warms up, I have been adding 12oz ice bottles to the reservoir 2-3 times a day to keep the temperature in check. This upcoming season I will be investing in a chiller of some kind. I'm doing the research now on what that's gonna look like, but I think I've decided to give the IceProbe Thermoelectric Chiller a shot.

Aero tent day 7 of flowering.

pH 5.82, temp 74f, RH 50%, res temp 62.5f

20220110_221241.jpg

I
@boo I'm in New Mexico. During the colder months (now) I do not need to worry about reservoir temperatures. I do take advantage of the warm days/cool nights and run the lights in my flower room during the night time hours. When it warms up, I have been adding 12oz ice bottles to the reservoir 2-3 times a day to keep the temperature in check. This upcoming season I will be investing in a chiller of some kind. I'm doing the research now on what that's gonna look like, but I think I've decided to give the IceProbe Thermoelectric Chiller a shot.
Will be watching that chiller work up.

Bubba

Reactions: gmo
All pictures that I post are taken with a cell phone camera (Samsung Galaxy Note10+) with no editing other than cropping and sometimes rotating. The macro trich shots are taken using a USB Microscope and cellphone capture software. Also no editing on the macros.
USB Microscope Camera 40X to 1000X, Cainda Digital Microscope with Metal Stand & Carrying Case Compatible with Android Windows 7 8 10 Linux Mac, Portable Microscope Camera (USB Microscope) Amazon.com

Last edited:
All pictures that I post are taken with a cell phone camera (Samsung Galaxy Note10+) with no editing other than cropping and sometimes rotating. The macro trich shots are taken using a USB Microscope and cellphone capture software. Also no editing on the macros.
USB Microscope Camera 40X to 1000X, Cainda Digital Microscope with Metal Stand & Carrying Case Compatible with Android Windows 7 8 10 Linux Mac, Portable Microscope Camera (USB Microscope) Amazon.com
Amazon here I come....again. And again. Makes great pics! Yet another great recommendation, very cool.

Bubba

And its on the way. I've looked at these things a bunch of times. Time to dive in! Grand total, about 22 bucks,
Thanks for another great suggestion.

Bubba

Bubba your going to give him the big head. He already has the cool Blue Badge. 😁

Latest posts

Back