Day 13 aero tent. I pulled 2 males yesterday. Not the simplest task as the roots were very tangled. I did the best I could to get them all without damaging too many roots from the other 3 remaining plants. I know some are still intertwined and am hoping they don't cause a root rot issue in my reservoir. I will continue using Hydroguard at 2ml/G to help break down the leftover organic material. They seem perked up compared to 24hrs ago.
pH 6.2, temp 70f, RH 40%, reservoir temp 63f
Looks great! Hey, I got that little microscope thing from Amazon. Works miles better that hand held scope. Haven't figured out how to save photos yet. I take pic, "not saved" pops up. Didn't really get it for pics, just to check trics
@Bubba Are you using it with an Android phone or a Windows computer? I'm using mine with an Android phone and the software from the App Store called "OTG View2". Once the software is installed it automatically launches when I plug the scope in to my phones USB port. Then to capture a picture I just click on the little "snap photo" button in the app and it saves it to my phones internal memory card. Happy to help get ya setup if you need more 'splaining.
I used the one recommended for Android 11, iskamera or similar. It comes on automatically on plug in. Great for 22 bucks. Clearest tric pics I have had. Beats my hand held, as well as one that clipped on phone.
Day 16 aero tent. So far, so good after removing the 2 males. The girls have spread out and I've been able to open them up a bit. Flowering is really starting to set in.
pH 6.12 (added 6mL pH down to the reservoir), temp 72f, RH 40%, reservoir temp 64.5f
Almost 3 weeks since I took cuts. 2 of the 4 fizzled out and were removed about a week ago. The remaining 2 are still kicking and I do see some really slow new growth. I got impatient tonight and opened one of the rapid rooters up ever so gently to see what was going on. Low and behold there are 2 small roots showing. I buttoned it back up and will leave it be until roots pop through the rapid rooters.
Day 20 aero tent. 3 plants seems to be a good number for this system and tent. I like the structure that they are presenting. I did some real light LST after removing the males and the have filled the 4'x4' footprint again. Now they're starting to set flowers pretty rapidly. I think we'll be seeing some nice buds in the next 7-10 days.
Temp 72f, RH 45%, res temp 63f, pH 6.0 (adding pH down to get to target of 5.8pH).
Soil tent day 1. I transferred 2 clones (Top Dawg I-Tre95) to soil this evening. 1 is in a 3g fabric pot, and the other in a 20oz Solo cup. I ran out of soil and didn't have enough to put them both in 3g pots. I'm not sure if it's something I'm doing, or what, but these clones took 24 days to show roots through their Rapid Rooters. I'm glad to have them in soil, and have mother plants of this strain should it be worth keeping!