Gmo grows Top Dawg I-Tre95

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmo

Ganja Farmer
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
It's on!

4'x4' AC Infinity tent 4x Mars Hydro TS1000s
Homemade LP Aeroponics tote
6" AC Infinity t6 fan and filter
GH Flora line 6 part nutrients
Apera PH60 and EC60 meters
Humidifier/dehumidifier
Hisense 5500BTU air conditioner piped straight in
Clip-on fans
20211105_120132.jpg

4/5 have popped ground and the last one is showing that it'll will be breaking ground shortly. Took the time today to clean and sanitize they're 4'x4' tent and all the equipment in preparation for them moving in this week.

20211107_191000.jpg
20211107_190940.jpg

Day 1 aero tent. 5/5 germination. Moved to 27g aero tote. Grow baby, grow baby, grow baby, grow!
pH 5.75, temp 72f, res temp 68f, RH 60%

20211109_214749.jpg

@Airbone yes, I make them. The previous one, 18gallons, is about worn out (the lid is cracking). So I made a new one, 27 gallons, for a couple of reasons. I'm going to be out of town for a week in December, so I'm hoping this will allow for enough solution to keep my plants alive while I'm away, I wanted a new layout for the netpots, I wanted more room for roots (at the end of previous grows space was getting REALLY tight in the reservoir, I wanted to be able to have for solution to hopefully regulate the reservoir temperature for longer periods of time.

Here is a link to the parts list and instructions that my totes are based on. I've made a few adjustments to fit my needs, but this is a great starting point reference:
https://www.familyplotgarden.com/building-an-inexpensive-aeroponics-system.html

@Airbone yes, I make them. The previous one, 18gallons, is about worn out (the lid is cracking). So I made a new one, 27 gallons, for a couple of reasons. I'm going to be out of town for a week in December, so I'm hoping this will allow for enough solution to keep my plants alive while I'm away, I wanted a new layout for the netpots, I wanted more room for roots (at the end of previous grows space was getting REALLY tight in the reservoir, I wanted to be able to have for solution to hopefully regulate the reservoir temperature for longer periods of time.

Here is a link to the parts list and instructions that my totes are based on. I've made a few adjustments to fit my needs, but this is a great starting point reference:
https://www.familyplotgarden.com/building-an-inexpensive-aeroponics-system.html
Thanks that’s what I was getting at.
Wanted to build one possibly.
I picked up some dwc buckets but I like the aero ponics idea.

@Airbone they are a fun build, and I've been successful with my grows in them. The cons are the plants get a little crowded so you have to stay on top of training techniques, and your pH and nutrient strength can't be adjusted per individual plant, draining is a little cumbersome as well as filling. I've started using a swamp cooler pump to aide in filling, and this go around I made adjustments to the placement of the drain which should help.

Let me know if you have questions about the build. I'm happy to help you out!

Don't know if you need one, Mars hydro has 4x4 x80 tall on sale 119. Plus there are discount codes. Gotta like that extra height!

How many plants do you grow in that aeroponic device?

Bubba

Don't know if you need one, Mars hydro has 4x4 x80 tall on sale 119. Plus there are discount codes. Gotta like that extra height!

How many plants do you grow in that aeroponic device?

Bubba
Thanks for letting me know!
Another 4x4 and a sp 3000 on the way 😄.
When I have the cash for one more sp3000 and another 6 “ ac infinity. Tent #4 is on!

gmo, are you using a chiller to keep your root temps down...I always have to fight the temps in my tote...I get root rot if I try using in during the summer months...

@Bubba when the tote was in a 3x3 I had 3 plants in it. In hindsight, 2 would have been better. This last run it was in a 4x4 with 5 plants. In hindsight, 4 would have been a better number.

This run, I'm starting with 5 in hopes of finding 2-4 females to keep and flower out.

@boo I did struggle a bit until I found that if I fed A/C air into the tent near the air pump for the airstones that it kept the solution in check. If it starts to get high I add a 12oz frozen gatorade style bottle to bring the temps back down. It's not much of an issue right now, but this summer I did have to do some battling to keep it in check.

Thanks for letting me know!
Another 4x4 and a sp 3000 on the way 😄.
When I have the cash for one more sp3000 and another 6 “ ac infinity. Tent #4 is on!
I have two 2x4 with a SP3000 in each. My 4x4 is really only good in cooler months, has 600 watt hortilux hps in it. I want one more SP3000. Then I can move two SP3000 to 4x4, and use 3 phlizon 1000 (100 watts each) in the other 2x4. Remaining SP3000 in remaining 2x4. Then use hortilux? Somewhere....

The 2x4 use infinity 6 inch, the 4x4 has infinity 8 inch, which is probably over kill, but I wanted to try sucking a/c room air from another floor.

You are going to LOVE the SP3000. Seriously.

Bubba

You just got my next purchase! The new 80 inch 4x4 and one more SP3000. These have converted me to tent sizes that are multiples of 2x4, 4x4, 4x8? Make that several more SP3000.

Bubba

Those lights a very powerful, if I remember I chose SP3000 over them as they needed to be much higher. If I was going with a full on room, lights on ceiling etc maybe. That SP 3000 at 18-20 inches is perfect, 2 in 4x4, even more perfect. That's s me, there are many ways to go.

I can't weight to get chance to try 2 of them in 4x4. Those PAR charts were amazing for smaller tent setups like these. The new tent will give another 20 inches of height. Better measure ceiling height.

Bubba

Reactions: gmo
I'm sorry, I'm thinking of the larger SP series, never mind. Those you speak of are dam nice.

Bubba

Reactions: gmo

Latest posts

Back