Gmo grows Top Dawg I-Tre95

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 very different phenos of itre95. I already have an idea which the keeper is. Can you spot it?
Day 57
20220301_123728.jpg
20220301_123543.jpg

@SubmarineGirl there are definitely desirable traits in both of them.
The big ol' dank buds on the plant in picture 1, combined with the light foxtailing and dripping trichs
VS.
The very dense buds with red and purple streaks running through out and what will be amazing bag appeal.

Smells are similar on both: Dank, rotten/fermenting citrus, rubber, skunk. Top picture is ever so slightly more fragrant than bottom pictures pheno.

@SubmarineGirl there are definitely desirable traits in both of them.
The big ol' dank buds on the plant in picture 1, combined with the light foxtailing and dripping trichs
VS.
The very dense buds with red and purple streaks running through out and what will be amazing bag appeal.

Smells are similar on both: Dank, rotten/fermenting citrus, rubber, skunk. Top picture is ever so slightly more fragrant than bottom pictures pheno.
The leaves look totally different. They both are real beauties

is that a nanner popping out of the second flower pic, kinda looks like one but it's a bit blurry...

@boo haven't seen any. Not sure where you're seeing it in the picture, but I don't think so.

it must be a knot of yellow pistils around the 5 o'clock position, just looks a bit different that the others parts of the flower...

@Bubba I'm digging the light! It's definitely performing how I wanted it to.
Recreational sales start in my state in 3 weeks, April 1. They're projecting $18-20 per gram at the dispensaries. As soon as this grow comes down I'll have ~5lbs (2270g) stockpiled. It's really making me think....
20220307_143555.jpg

Latest posts

Back