Gmo grows Top Dawg I-Tre95

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 65. Any day now 😃
Some interior shots, some prize bud shots, and the big mama jama. Taking guesses on what you think big Bertha is gonna weigh in at. That's a 20oz Solo cup next to the very, very dense cola. I'm thinking 60g.
I lowered the light power to approximately 50%. Hoping to make the plants think winter is coming and help the tops finish up, and stop putting out new pistils. Not sure if it'll do anything or not, but at this point they're close to done and it shouldn't cause any harm.
Temp 74f, RH 50%, res temp 65, pH 6.1 (after 5g top off)
20220309_215741.jpg
20220309_215845.jpg
20220309_215942.jpg
20220309_220108.jpg
20220309_220301.jpg
20220309_220402.jpg
20220309_220638.jpg
20220309_220821.jpg
20220309_215903.jpg

Hmmm Burned rubber. I havent had that one yet. Looking forward. Burning rubber, reminds me of Boo!

Trimmed up a cool LB today. Back is feeling it, but I've made quite a dent. Probably 8oz to go. Not quite 2lb, but it'll be close enough.

700 grams (~25 ounces) in to jars, 18g of kief and lots of popcorn and trim that's not included in the final tally.
I was short of my goal, 908g (2lbs), but overall I'm very satisfied with the density and quality of the buds.
Another successful grow in the books!

Took the tops off of both moms today and have them in the dome in rapid rooters. Let's see if I can get them to root quicker than last time, which took 24 days.
Jars are curing up nicely after 2 weeks. I haven't given it a test run yet, but will be in a couple weeks. Probably do a tester at the one month point.

Momma plants both got some haircuts today. I took 10 tops off of each. I didn't save the clippings for cloning this time as I already have a couple trying to root. Once they show roots the mommas will likely go in to flower.
20220405_092709.jpg

Moms seem to be responding well to the multi topping. Still waiting on roots from the first round of clones that were taken off the momma plants 13 days ago. I am seeing some new growth on the clones which means roots can't be too far behind.
20220409_091215.jpg

Moms seem to be responding well to the multi topping. Still waiting on roots from the first round of clones that were taken off the momma plants 13 days ago. I am seeing some new growth on the clones which means roots can't be too far behind.
View attachment 293281

Nice, I like your growing style, low spread out and topped a few times. There are going to be a lot of bud sites popping up soon! It looks like the trellis net and 12/12 flip will be coming anytime now?

Last edited:
Reactions: gmo
@bombtombadll I'm really not sure when they'll go to flowering. I do have an empty 3x3 with 4 mars hydro ts1000s that I could potentially flower them out in.
I haven't even tried the flower from the original harvest yet. It smells and looks good, really really dense. It's only been in jars for 3 weeks, so another week and I'll make a decision what I'd like to do with the moms.
I got some really great news that I'll be getting a rooted cutting of a strain I've been searching for, for a long time, so I already know that will take priority. Heck, it may turn in to the only strain I ever grow if it's how I remember it!

Day 65. Any day now 😃
Some interior shots, some prize bud shots, and the big mama jama. Taking guesses on what you think big Bertha is gonna weigh in at. That's a 20oz Solo cup next to the very, very dense cola. I'm thinking 60g.
I lowered the light power to approximately 50%. Hoping to make the plants think winter is coming and help the tops finish up, and stop putting out new pistils. Not sure if it'll do anything or not, but at this point they're close to done and it shouldn't cause any harm.
Temp 74f, RH 50%, res temp 65, pH 6.1 (after 5g top off)View attachment 290128View attachment 290129View attachment 290130View attachment 290131View attachment 290132View attachment 290133View attachment 290134View attachment 290135View attachment 290136

Nice to see some good photography. What are you shooting with? Great pics, some of the best I've seen on this site yet.

I may have some competition with photography skills here ! Nikon or Canon? Mirrorless or old school DSLR?

Reactions: gmo
Nice to see some good photography. What are you shooting with? Great pics, some of the best I've seen on this site yet.

I may have some competition with photography skills here ! Nikon or Canon? Mirrorless or old school DSLR?
Would you believe me if I told you all my photos are taken with a 3 year old cellphone? Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. The ultra macro trich shots are taken with a USB microscope that plugs in to my phone.

Would you believe me if I told you all my photos are taken with a 3 year old cellphone? Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. The ultra macro trich shots are taken with a USB microscope that plugs in to my phone.

Yeah, I'd believe it. I'm not a cell phone guy, but must admit that I get some pretty decent shots off my Iphone 6. When I make an effort, I'm using a Nikon DSLR with some good glass. I have an old Nikon Macro lense that takes great bud pictures with a little work.

Cameras are progressing and becoming obsolete way too fast these days, even my Nikon DSLR that I bought a few years ago is just about worthless now. Sad thing is the thousands of bucks I spent on glass that will also be obsolete soon.

Nice pics man, I enjoyed them. I'll also be watching this grow with much interest. I'm taking a grow break for the summer and will have to enjoy watching others grows for now. Good luck !

5 weeks in jars. 2 different phenos. Both great smoke. Pheno A (pictured first) is slightly better smoke, slightly better yielder, slightly more colorful. Pheno B (second picture and third picture on the scale with a lighter for reference) produced the densest nugs that I've ever grow. Both will stick around for the time being.
20220424_140202.jpg
20220424_140310.jpg
20220424_141019.jpg

Latest posts

Back