Gmo is back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmo

Ganja Farmer
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm back after a long hiatus. I started growing in 2007 with the help of this community. I stopped in 2016 after getting married and starting a life with my wife. We lived in an apartment for several years and it just wasn't feasible in our state to grow during those years. Instead, we both maintained our MMJ licenses and bought from dispensaries. As of January, we've moved in to our house and we were planning on applying for our personal production license. Before we even got to applying, our state legalized for recreational use. We can grow up to 12 mature plants. It's on!
I'll be starting off in a 2.5'x2.5' tent with 2 Mars Hydro TS1000 and a homemade aeroponics system. I used to be a soil farmer, but during my hiatus I still had the indoor itch, so I built a little aeroponics system to grow veggies in and now I'm gonna give growing some autos a shot.
All of my previous grows were from photoperiod, unsexed seeds. My upcoming grow will be feminized autos. Something new sounded like a fun project. We'll see how it goes.
Anyway, just wanted to reintroduce myself and let you all know what's planned. Hope to connect with some of you and ready to learn/relearn the ways.
Happy growing!

1617638827850.png

welcome MP.jpg

Between tomorrow and next Monday I'm expecting the following:

10x ILGM Gelato autos
10x ILGM Zkittlez autos
10x ILGM Wedding Cake autos
2 Mars Hydro TS1000s
4" Carbon Filter
32"x32"x63" tent
SCROG Netting
General Hydroponics nutrient lineup
Apers Instruments pH meter

I'm pretty excited to get back into things. Thanks for the warm welcome back!

I changed my mind and returned the 2.5'x2.5' tent and purchased a 3'x3' instead. Got it all setup over the past 2 days and the freshly popped seeds went in to the tent today. At this point I'm just waiting on my humidifier to show up.

This grow is 2x Gelato autos and 1x Zkittlez auto. I started a journal if anyone wants to have a look at the setup.

Latest posts

Back