Gmo's momma and clone room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New moms added:
Deathstar (Ohio cut)
Donnie Burger #10
Stardawg Guava
Topanga Canyon Pure Kush

Last edited:
IPM day. Tear down and bleach of mom and quarantine rooms. Plants removed and sprayed as a preventative. Samples taken from 50% of plants and scoped for pests. All good in the hood 😎
20220805_123941.jpg
20220805_125825.jpg
20220805_125923.jpg
20220805_132256.jpg

Cool threads lots of killer mother plants 👍 got too the end last pic looks like your about to go clean up a caustic chemical or something. lol What do you spray to clean your rooms? I used bleach when I did my rooms.

Last edited:
Cool threads lots of killer mother plants 👍 got the the end last pic looks like your about to go clean up a caustic chemical or something. lol What do you spray to clean your rooms? I used bleach when I did my rooms.
Cheap insurance. I value my lungs and don't like to get anything on my arms or legs or in my eyes. This spray was azamax, but I rotate with Pure Kapow (lemongrass oil extract based) and Micronozed sulfur.

It was time to clean everything up and take more cuts again tonight. Took another flat of cuts from 9 strains, cleaned up all 27. Have lots of rooted stuff right now, but needed more inventory of several.

8/20/22 list
91 Chem
Afgooey
Cap Junky
Chem Chillz
ChemD
Chimera #3
Cuban Black Haze
Death Star OG
Donnie Burger #8
Fireasfuck
GMO x GTH (Grape Ape x Tres Haze)
Itre95
LA Pure Kush
Legend OG
MacDaddy
Mr. Nice
Pablo's Revenge
Pie Face
Pink Runtz
Rainbow Shebert #11
Red Runtz
Sour Diesel
Stardawg Corey
Stardawg Guava
Topanga County Pure Kush
White Truffle

20220820_231611.jpg
20220820_231342.jpg

It was time to clean everything up and take more cuts again tonight. Took another flat of cuts from 9 strains, cleaned up all 27. Have lots of rooted stuff right now, but needed more inventory of several.

8/20/22 list
91 Chem
Afgooey
Cap Junky
Chem Chillz
ChemD
Chimera #3
Cuban Black Haze
Death Star OG
Donnie Burger #8
Fireasfuck
GMO x GTH (Grape Ape x Tres Haze)
Itre95
LA Pure Kush
Legend OG
MacDaddy
Mr. Nice
Pablo's Revenge
Pie Face
Pink Runtz
Rainbow Shebert #11
Red Runtz
Sour Diesel
Stardawg Corey
Stardawg Guava
Topanga County Pure Kush
White Truffle

View attachment 306608View attachment 306609
That reality show ‘Hoarders’ should do a show at your house. I imagine plants stacked 2 and 3 high lining the walls of every square inch of your living area. ;)

Nice work. Your organizational skills must be epic to keep track of that gang of plants…

That reality show ‘Hoarders’ should do a show at your house. I imagine plants stacked 2 and 3 high lining the walls of every square inch of your living area. ;)

Nice work. Your organizational skills must be epic to keep track of that gang of plants…
Note quite, but I do have a great garden area!

Attachments

• 20220804_081249.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back