Gmo's momma and clone room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clone day! Took cuts of almost everything.
20220626_214811.jpg

I busted the zipper on my 3x3 mom tent about a month ago. The replacement tent got assembled and installed this evening. The mom tent is now on a 28"x55" tent which gives me another square foot and a half (10.5sqft). That works well because I took in a couple new cuts today, and will have another couple delivered early next week.

Added today:
Chem Chillz
Cap Junky (breeder cut)
White Truffle (beleaf cut)

Arriving next week:
Chimera #3 (beleaf cut)
Red Runtz (hirise Oklahoma City)
Macdaddy (mobilejay cut)

Looking too good to not snap a picture of today.
I'm starting to see roots on a couple of the cuts in my clone room. Trying to decide what I'm gonna run next. It'll most likely be whatever I get 3 rooted cuts of, and right now that looks like either Pie Face or Pure Kush.
20220705_114333.jpg

The person I got it from provided this information...
"AKA LA Pure Kush (80s clone cut) sourced locally (Washington State area) in 2013".
He says it finishes in 49 days for him. Another friend with the same exact cut, from the same source, just pulled his down at 55 days. Haven't had one flower that quickly in ages!
Sweet. 49 Days is quick. Will be watching that one.
Bubba

Reactions: gmo
That's just a tray with rapid rooters :)
I figured you were trying a new one. I would already have that clone king if I wasn't so hard headed. It's not that expensive, it's the 25 bucks delivery (not prime) I know, I know, it's 25 bucks, like that isn't a drop in the ocean, but Bubba's head is likely 90+ on the Rockwell scale.

Bubba

• Haha
Reactions: boo
I can certainly relate to the hard headedness

I needed to free up some square footage to house some more mom's and make room for more propagation. I set up a tiered rack that now houses all my bulk nutrients, equipment, and has room for for full size propagation domes. I had to get it to work, so I took another ~120 cuts today. I think I'm total there are about 250 cuts in trays right now :)
20220802_193859.jpg

Latest posts

Back