Gnat Wars I harvested the winter round and started more for the spring. Just before I flipped I noticed what I thought was a nutrient burn, turns out it was the first shot in a major PIA. Although I have used Lucas before and not seen any problems, I switched to General Hydro drain to waste and noticed an oily slick in the runoff and missed the significance. View attachment P1050190 (Medium).JPG View attachment P1050192 (Medium).JPG View attachment P1050191 (Medium).JPG After a collapse of a white widow in week 4 of flower (showing every deficiency you could imagine) I undertook a closer examination and found plenty of gnats. As a general rule I don’t use chemical insecticides on my plants (the Borg being a notable exception) so I am employing an additional fan, sticky traps and 4 to 1 water/H2O2 every 4th day. I an currently in day 41 of flower. The count on the sticky traps is dropping closer to zero.. Day 44 zero gnats today. I can hear you thinking and your right. Aside from the obvious damage there is evidence of leaf necrosis spread through out the plants. The only exception is a white widow spear I stuck in a 4 X 5 opening in the lattice. It looks like nitrogen toxicity, but no damage. The clone mate was the plant I lost. I will run the H202 every third day for the next two cycles, but considerable damage has been done.