go go go Dr. BertsOZki THE American dream KUSH 4 LESS Still Grow like a PRO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would d leave it on, the plant will feed on the leaf if it isn't rooted.

Iron Emmett said:
I would d leave it on, the plant will feed on the leaf if it isn't rooted.

thanks buddy Ill leave them on .... I did take some off that were dying u know they went from yellow to dry brown so i clip those.

thanks for your advise Its also cold so I think that swhy they're not rooting yet but eventually i'm sure ill get survivors out of 20! should b good :hubba: thank you god for protecting mi lil plants jah

blessin Iron emmett n everyone else in MP

k so its been 17 days since i made the cutting! thats over 2 weeks n i still dont see roots i dont want to pull them all to check for roots so may b they are rootin.... i had a dream that they had 3 roots over the soil so i knew they were rootin any how laterz guys hope they all make it

I have had mine look terrible and then finally root in three weeks, but I am not a great cloner. You will know when they perk up.. Root mojo.(ha)

I also am not a great cloner. But I never toss them until they are absolutely dead.

rose bud : )
THG : )
thank you ladies I 'll wait till they root or they re absolutely dead
like you said THG
thanks for the root mojo HAHA

i feel i owe you guys pictures I'll do my best to get you some shots!

so just when i was about to start giving up on them I see ROOTS!!! on a lot of them!!!!!! I'm very happy! so none are dead so far so good 20 clones!

BAD NEWS my contact the person who took over the 20 pineapple kush reported basically that he got paroniod because the the pest control guy bombed the place for roaches ( nasty) anyhow so he threw them away. so thats the end to the story may be my contact kept them and lied to me i don't care. done the END

Dr. Robertsozki said:
BAD NEWS my contact the person who took over the 20 pineapple kush reported basically that he got paroniod because the the pest control guy bombed the place for roaches ( nasty) anyhow so he threw them away. so thats the end to the story may be my contact kept them and lied to me i don't care. done the END

I do have another card up my sleeve is called T5 !!!!!!!!!!!
i'm starting a new journal i'm thinking mango kush maybe autos
I don't know yet because mango could b done in 6 weeks so 4-6 weeks veggin plus 6 of flower tha could be 10-12 weeks

kc brain mango kush takes 10-12 weeks total
vs
kc brain KC45 55-71 days 7-9 weeks total

they are both the same price! $17 for a pack of 10 regular seeds

what should I go with thats the question

help LOl thank outsky

Dr. Robertsozki said:
rose bud : )
THG : )
thank you ladies I 'll wait till they root or they re absolutely dead
like you said THG
thanks for the root mojo HAHA

i feel i owe you guys pictures I'll do my best to get you some shots!

the smallest is a mexican seedbag that smells a lot like skunk the bigger one is pineapple kush

000012.JPG

here are some of the pictures of the pineapple and the skunk

enjoy friends...

sorry i didn't get to flower this my contact lost it and trashed them but follow me on my new grow Sweet tooth (afganhi nepalese has and hawaiian) later;)

0000012.JPG

00000012.JPG

000000012.JPG

0000000012.JPG

00000000012.JPG

Dr. Robertsozki said:
k so its been 17 days since i made the cutting! thats over 2 weeks n i still dont see roots i dont want to pull them all to check for roots so may b they are rootin.... i had a dream that they had 3 roots over the soil so i knew they were rootin any how laterz guys hope they all make it

LOL funny how this things work they all had roots even without a cloning gel pure water

they took like 3 weeks or so to root thats a long time I gotta get better soon.:icon_smile: :icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back