Goat & Monkey Memorial Blues Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there are a few commercial growers lurking whom Matt hooked up with breeder packs and they are laying low right now , they do not like publicity , and will be participating in the Preservation , albeit in the shadows

this Project has the potential to change the landscape of the current seed business and me hopes the road will be one of genetic diversity and not this bottlenecking polyhybred bull feces that we are inundated with , cookie this , cake that , candy here , candy there , like a dam Baskins Robbins ice cream store

lets get back to some pure strandivars , the OG kush , Durban Poison , Skunk #1 , East Coast Sour Diesel, and many more classic flavors that are being lost due to bottlenecking polyhybreds

End of Rant.

i will be over here in the corner vatching and vaiting
I’m with ya big. Sometimes I think we are stuck in cotton candy land with the norm now being sweet fruity and candy like. A lot of the name thing is just a head game I think to appeal to the buyer because it never matches the description at the end even if it’s good. I thought all the choices was great at first until “real reefer” (what I will call it at this stage in my life) started being scarce and now I find myself chasing the old instead of the new. Funny looking back there were always different weeds “in style” and always those that holds fond memories (the memories as good as the weed…)
long live the old skool weed 😊

Hey buddy... Look for these soils too.. Roots Organics, Happy Frog, ... a good substitute if things are pricey in your area. Bricks of Coir mixed with perlite, worm castings & any soil amendment like peat..

Matt is for sure watching over this grow.. The Urkle germinated so fast in 2 days it shucked it's shell while
still in the damp towel. overnight, she popped up thru the soil born on the 4th. a few hours later, Molokai #5 pushed up thru the dirt, both are up and green. I was so impressed I pulled the Blue Mist seeds and put down my last Urkle x WR seed. No germ, just into the wet medium. I say the 6th it pop up..

Meanwhile, non of the others have even knuckled. Only 1 or 2 of the last 5 will make the cut, and those
have to be sexed yet.. should work out just right.

Right now I have them all in the bigger tent until I can get things situated.. this Mars Hydro light with it's dimmer switch is so spoiling me.. but I need to adjust my hangers to I can raise it up another foot.
View attachment 314619View attachment 314620View attachment 314621

Morning Carty it's nice of you in growing Matt' gear. Happy Growing😊

FA0550D3-1DD0-4783-B9C0-D831F12C1053.jpeg

And the gifts are arriving, not many in true form, and this gifting person stated for me to keep theese and grow them out, so I will... Starting with ECSD x White Runtz
ECSD x White Runtz
100_0143 (2).JPG

Donations arrived for growing as Joel decided the only thing to be preserved will start off in original unopened seed packs that can be verified to be Matt's workings. F2 stock not made by the group just cannot be apart of this hard work.. One goal is to verify strains and then reverse plants to make fem'd seed stock for his Legacy Generation.

During 2023 I'll be growing much of Matt's donated works of which I was asked to keep and grow out.. cool.
Stone Temple Fem @ 2
Teen Spirit Fem @ 2
Josie S1 Fem @ 2
Trasshberry Fem @ 2
Ultimate OG S1 Fem @ 2.
Larry Land Fem @ 2
Triangle Kush S1 Fem @ 2
Blueberry Indica S1 Fem @ 2
Herijuana x Blueberry F2 Reg @ 7

It's an honor to be gifted these by one of Matt's close friends and a very good friend of mine.. thanks B.

5 of 6 ECSD x White Runtz up and doing fine.. Added a Runtz x Whited Runtz in replace of the no show.

Nothing yet on the STOMP testers.. might of needed drying time on this one. most do fine.

Stay tuned campers. I have a few more donations otw and I've been known to share... love to get a few more involved in posting on this thread for Matt's Memory Grow..
Matts Run.jpg

Gotta love babies.. so innocent, before they grow up and make everything they touch all sticky.. just like a real baby.. hahaha.

babies are a week old, give or take.. growth is a bit slow, but then again, I did start them on 12/12.. sorry, I have to. My 2 tents are side by side and have to be on 12/12 together or wind up with hermies. I have very limited room and I have to have the 2 tents sharing the exhaust system Mars Hydro just sent me as my sponsor.. works great and powerful enough to clear both tents..

Free to reach out personally to me if you need tips and SOPs for shipping or if there's a particular cut your looking for. I don't have access to everything, but do have a good network I can tap in to if there's something in particular you need.
Not sure how I missed this, must be because bottom of the page and I kept coming to this one.. duh..

Yeah, I've been lectured already by Barefrog.. "Stop sending seeds, I cannot BARE to see anymore die"
funny guy. so we talked and then he showed me a photo of someone elses send, with a washer, all got crushed. Needless to say, I'm sending the guy a box. lmao

I usually use small bubblwrap envelopes.. $4ea to ship and you get a tracking #. Never lost a one that way.. but sending 40 out can get $$, like when I sent out all Matt's White Runtz tester.. $120. ouch and wifey said, no more.. but Matt supplied/sponsored me with seed for 2yrs, so I say I still come out way ahead.. besides, I love the guy.

Some of Matts Gear already going.. Day 41 and day 10 of flower

Urkle x White Runtz Fem topped and responded well.. probably be topping them all from now on..
J...jpg
K...jpg

Molokai Frost #5 x White Runtz Fem
P...jpg

Also topped, supercropped and LST done
O...jpg

Just love what you are doing. Those strain names are nice to see, something I am not used to. Green Mojo coming your way!

Okay people... If things go well, I'll have enough of Matt's gear to share with interested people. I do require you start it soon and post up on here your grows.. don't have to document the entire grow here, just an update from time to time.. Let's keep Matt's work going and out there..

Stay tuned for an update soon.. thanks for stopping in

Update: Seed stock has been found at Matt's house and is being gone thru as we speak. JT says there is a lot of stock that cannot be used in the Legacy Line that is being put together using Matt's top 10 strains..
So, any F2 stock will not be used to assure the stock being preserved is the real deal untouched stock.

Well, something is OTW to me as of now.. funny, he even found seeds I donated to Matt years ago..
My LBL F2's I made using a big Lemony JC2 pheno of LBL seeds sent to me by Loran himself. about 40
of these I'll be getting back, 100 Chocoloso... these are just bonuses for me..

A list will be available soon ok...

Molokai #5 x White Runtz
M5 clawing.jpg

The Molokai is a different beast and as you can see I'm struggling with her. she doesn't like it when temps drop, she's a food pig and Calmag eater who needs more. she drinks almost a half gallon a day
and is in no way dialed in like most of my plants are.. apologies.

M5 sativa.jpg

Urkle x White Runtz
UxWR b.jpg
UxWR d.jpg

I gave her a big dose of Calmag and PK nutrients and she's greening up again and looking great.

Our heater doesn't work and it got cold a few days ago and I think she didn't care for the 65f nights..
Almost need to give her a drink 2x a day.. if I'm gonna keep growing photos my LST has gotta improve on some plants like her..

m5 lollipopped.jpg

I’m with ya big. Sometimes I think we are stuck in cotton candy land with the norm now being sweet fruity and candy like. A lot of the name thing is just a head game I think to appeal to the buyer because it never matches the description at the end even if it’s good. I thought all the choices was great at first until “real reefer” (what I will call it at this stage in my life) started being scarce and now I find myself chasing the old instead of the new. Funny looking back there were always different weeds “in style” and always those that holds fond memories (the memories as good as the weed…)
long live the old skool weed 😊
Damn straight miss the old school one hit wonder wear my brain is weed!😎

been searching since 1963

i have found a few two hitter sitters and plenty of 3 hitters

but the one hitter eludes me
Yes the only time I ever had something like that, it was laced with something I’m not sure what. I still took two hits off the bong then couldn’t see my face in the mirror. Knew then it was a stay home night…didn’t like it much either…

Latest posts

Back