Goat & Monkey Memorial Blues Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now the Santa Cruz BlueDream x BlueMoonshine is up on blueberry hill and its a thee hitter sitter

same with the the herijuana x blueberry

Well, now, if I have to swim a river
You know I will
And a if I have to climb a mountain
You know I will
And a if she's a hiding up
On a blueberry hill
Am I gonna find her, child
You know I will
'Cause I've been searchin'
Oh, yeah, searchin'
My goodness, searchin' every which a-way
Yeah, yeah
But I'm like the Northwest Mounties
You know I'll bring her in some day

Yes the only time I ever had something like that, it was laced with something I’m not sure what. I still took two hits off the bong then couldn’t see my face in the mirror. Knew then it was a stay home night…didn’t like it much either…

pcp laced weed was a thing back in the day , dont know if its still done , but yeah , no thanks

The real matunuska thunder fuc*
A lawyer came in with a brief case, scale and 1/4 pounder, stars came out early that day, dark and dank with purple hairs and rock like nugs, took a torch to light it even when dry and laughed all night!

I remember it was in tin foil
Sherm Stick.. was it already rolled up? If not, Salvia for sure. If prerolled, a Sherm Stick, aka Wet Daddy.. a joint dipped halfway into a jar of embalming fluid, pull out and hold the dipped end up so it absorbs downward, wrap in foil.. nasty stuff and you will not know where you are for hours.. why I'm a pothead.. lol
a blast from the past

ever hear
of sweet pink grapefruit or jackie-o?

BigSur Holyweed?
Uh yes... I have all 3. muwahahaha.

Auto because of long summer days of 23 hours

nope

the farmers in the valley went to light dep grows to force the plant to finish before the rain and cold

i guess there is still weed coming out of that valley so i suppose any of i that is any good could be called MTF or MTVTF

nope

the farmers in the valley went to light dep grows to force the plant to finish before the rain and cold

i guess there is still weed coming out of that valley so i suppose any of i that is any good could be called MTF or MTVTF
I know the Rodriguez family in Fairbanks years ago. They know the growers family, black leaning family with Spanish names

Latest posts

Back