Goat & Monkey Memorial Blues Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah! You'll have to start a grow journal!
That light kicks butt...I'm excited to see what you do with LED
I will. Waiting on the weather to get right where I can move shit from the area I'm putting my Pantry/ grow room to my outside storage.
I'm making a Big Pantry for my Wife and in that room I will be adding a grow room.
It's a big room. It will have cabinets and the refrigerator that's in my kitchen. I'm getting her a new refrigerator for the kitchen.
The pantry will allow us to store all kinds of food and stuff like paper towels, toilet paper and can goods. I'm putting a portable AC in it to keep the pantry cool and the grow room.

I will. Waiting on the weather to get right where I can move shit from the area I'm putting my Pantry/ grow room to my outside storage.
I'm making a Big Pantry for my Wife and in that room I will be adding a grow room.
It's a big room. It will have cabinets and the refrigerator that's in my kitchen. I'm getting her a new refrigerator for the kitchen.
The pantry will allow us to store all kinds of food and stuff like paper towels, toilet paper and can goods. I'm putting a portable AC in it to keep the pantry cool and the grow room.
Sounds like a win-win to me.

I would love a new pantry growroom 😊

Yeah now I just need the weather to chill the fk out.
What do you mean, it was almost 82f today, had to run the A/C a bit... geez.. sorry bro, had to...
Ever seen a Fla snow man? It's a jar of water with a tiny carrot, 2 round buttons and a bandana, no hat..
all laying in the bottom of the jar.... hahaha.. LMAO

Love the grow idea, easy access.. had one in a walk in closet in the M/B at old place.. luck on it all

Yeah when I lived in Florida I had a huge walk-in closet I had my grow room in.
This is a room that was built that's part of the house. Now I'm repurposing it. We have always wanted a big pantry. It's kinda like having a small basement although it's not underground,,to keep food and stuff stocked up. It will have cabinets and a refrigerator in the 8x7 part and grow room in the 3x7 area.

Yeah, I thought about putting it in my basement, then I realized, I am in my basement... hahaha. Basement in Fla, you hit water 4ft down.. My favorite thing to say in Elevator going down and someone asks, what floor, I always say, Basement.. the dumb ones look for a bit.. hehe.

Are you going to raise it up off the floor a bit or take advantage of the full height. In my closet I raised mine up to clear a shorty hot water heater, so it was at waist level. 2ft deep x 5ft long by 4ft height. I ran 3 AK47
in 3gal pots, a screen 18" above them and SCROG grew a Sea of Buds.. cool tube w/600w hps killed it.

Gonna be a fun project no matter.. hope we all get to follow along

Attention... All the Goat & Monkey Seeds I had for gift aways are gone.. almost 20 were sent out with
the last batch of mailers leaving tomorrow or Wed.. please post updates here from time to time so we
can all share in Matt's workings.. enjoy

Yeah, I thought about putting it in my basement, then I realized, I am in my basement... hahaha. Basement in Fla, you hit water 4ft down.. My favorite thing to say in Elevator going down and someone asks, what floor, I always say, Basement.. the dumb ones look for a bit.. hehe.

Are you going to raise it up off the floor a bit or take advantage of the full height. In my closet I raised mine up to clear a shorty hot water heater, so it was at waist level. 2ft deep x 5ft long by 4ft height. I ran 3 AK47
in 3gal pots, a screen 18" above them and SCROG grew a Sea of Buds.. cool tube w/600w hps killed it.

Gonna be a fun project no matter.. hope we all get to follow along
Im building my grow room out of RMax panels so the walls and the floor will have Rmax. Keeps things easy to clean and sealed tight. My Fiber Pots will set on the ground on the RMax. I want full height which is 8". RMax is white on one side so it is already reflective. Plus its smooth and easy to whip down.
The Pantry has sheetrock walls already. Here is a drawing. Its not to scale but close enough.

img048.jpg

Last edited:
Im building my grow room out of RMax panels so the walls and the floor will have Rmax. Keeps things easy to clean and sealed tight. My Fiber Pots will set on the ground on the RMax. I want full height which is 8". RMax is white on one side so it is already reflective. Plus its smooth and easy to whip down.
The Pantry has sheetrock walls already. Here is a drawing. Its not to scale but close enough.

View attachment 321045

you should start a new Thread on your build out

good info and it might get mucked up and hidden in the Goat and Monkey business

I plan on it, brother Big. As soon as I get started I will journal the build-out. Thanks for your interest. Ive used the RMax before and it is awesome and easy to work with, plus it is insulation boards. I use the R6 (1" X 4' x 8') Keeps temps steady too. Pretty much all you need is a Razor Knife and Duct Tape. A few screws and washers for the panels that's up against the wall. I even put in on the ceiling.

I plan on it, brother Big. As soon as I get started I will journal the build-out. Thanks for your interest. Ive used the RMax before and it is awesome and easy to work with, plus it is insulation boards. I use the R6 (1" X 4' x 8') Keeps temps steady too. Pretty much all you need is a Razor Knife and Duct Tape. A few screws and washers for the panels that's up against the wall. I even put in on the ceiling.

Yes Sir , i have used similar products and they work!

my best product , bang for the buck , smart move , was buying flat white paint for the grow rooms

ok , back to Goat and Monkey news

great news , there is a bean seller who purchased a grip of G&M Seeds and he is going to be selling them as a one time commercial endeavor..

he apparently spoke with Matt about buying a bunch of his gear and re-selling it and Matt had no problems with that

and then of course Matt up and dies on us all and G&M Seeds is now going through probate and wrangling amongst the family and “friends”

I italicized friends because some real snake in the weed back stabbing maggots have revealed their true characters during this entire ordeal

i will try and get more info on when where who and what will be sold as soon as possible

1B9B93C6-1E0A-48AA-922D-2B290E9A8BF8.jpeg

Oh, I've got your Goat & Monkey for ya then...

ECSD x WR and talk about 2 different phenotypes.
Matt's Mauler ESCD x WRunts (3).jpg
ecsd x wr after lst (2).jpg
ECSd twins (2).jpg

The big girl had some supercropping done to her a bit late in the flowering process and I believe
it's retarded flowering by 2wks... now she is back to stacking up her branches..

Attachments

• ecsd x wr after lst (2).jpg
    ecsd x wr after lst (2).jpg
    473.6 KB · Views: 0
  • ECSd twins (2).jpg
    ECSd twins (2).jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Matt's Mauler ESCD x WRunts (3).jpg
    Matt's Mauler ESCD x WRunts (3).jpg
    450.4 KB · Views: 0
Up next will be Trashberry Fem's @ 2..
and