Goat & Monkey Memorial Blues Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up next will be Trashberry Fem's @ 2..
and
2 - Peaches & Lilac by Ethos Genetics
2 - UBC Chemo #2 x M39 by GMO
2 - PePe Le Blue
2 - Cap Junky F2 by Lovedaautos

should be fun
Carty I cleaned up your Avatar if you like
Goat and monkey can now be seen clearly
1679060986640.png

I appreciate it, and it was nothing personal, I tend to change my Avatar almost weekly. I'm now thinking about finally making my own really cool Avatar and stick with it. The one I have now was designed by a friend. pretty cool working. I've saved the one you did to my Avatar folder though... LOL.

Damn, that's flower power for sure 12/12 from seed. Sheeesh!
Yeah buddy... had 3 of this strain, 2 showed the Indica dominant part and finished earlier and much shorter.
also ran from start on 12/12. It's the Sativa influenced plants that really stretch. Same plant vegged for a month, forget aboot it right?

So, let's take a peek at her last night...

ECSD x Triangle Kush by Goat & Monkey
Monkey Buds 2 (2).jpg
Monkey Buds 3 (2).jpg
Monkey Buds (2).jpg
Test nug 1.jpg

Yeah buddy... had 3 of this strain, 2 showed the Indica dominant part and finished earlier and much shorter.
also ran from start on 12/12. It's the Sativa influenced plants that really stretch. Same plant vegged for a month, forget aboot it right?

So, let's take a peek at her last night...

ECSD x Triangle Kush by Goat & Monkey
View attachment 323818View attachment 323819View attachment 323820View attachment 323821
She sure looks sticky. 12/12 from start to finish Wow. Always enjoy your pictures Carty.

Hey People... sorry been slacking.. neck been really bothering me. MRI soon, gonna try epidural shots 1st.

First off, the Goat & Monkey Preservation has really taken off.. Neal and JT have just taken the ball and ran with it. Looks like just Matt's top 10 will be in this Legacy Line as we are calling it.. Legacy to Matt's son.
few of my buds have joined in the fun, could use a few more dedicated people to join these groups..
Interested PM me ok.. just a bunch of good people doing a good dude right.. RIP Matt.

This Trashberry is unreal.. her leafs show off the Oregon Hashplant in her for sure.. look at these mitts.
Trashberry gots big mits (2).jpg
Trashbrry b (2).jpg
Trashbrry c (2).jpg

Battling a fungus gnat invasion, I read hydrogen peroxide kills them.. NOT. but what it did do, because I over used it is, caused a few to experience powdery mildew on the shade leaf's.. plucked most of them off and new growth after flushing looks fine. another dumb move by me.

from now on, mosquito dunks from the get go and especially during veg.

Waiting for a new box to arrive from JT.. more genetics found at Matt's house he cannot use..

We need more seed sponsors that are members.
Really... do we have to be legal seed banks? Because I'm in the process of making an Auction Company..

I have Argo's Gardens on here making me F4 stock of my Gabagoo, F2 stock of my new Beast Mode
he's just getting going so be a few months on him..

However, at early flowering, pollen already dropped.. my buddy Kabuudha is making F4 Gabagoo,
F2 Beast Mode, F1 Gobstomper

Sniper seeds is making me F3 stock of my Miss PIggy.

Colonel Forbin seeds is making F5 stock of my photo period Wardawg.

These are all well established strains that go back to 2005 for Wardawg and 2008 for Autos.

Please let me know if this is possible. I'm having another friend make me custom seed pucks with my Logo on the back of them.. little plastic pucks with holes for seeds.. great for shipping vs coin flips.

Attachments

• My customer seed pucks (2).jpeg
    My customer seed pucks (2).jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 0
Really... do we have to be legal seed banks? Because I'm in the process of making an Auction Company..

I have Argo's Gardens on here making me F4 stock of my Gabagoo, F2 stock of my new Beast Mode
he's just getting going so be a few months on him..

However, at early flowering, pollen already dropped.. my buddy Kabuudha is making F4 Gabagoo,
F2 Beast Mode, F1 Gobstomper

Sniper seeds is making me F3 stock of my Miss PIggy.

Colonel Forbin seeds is making F5 stock of my photo period Wardawg.

These are all well established strains that go back to 2005 for Wardawg and 2008 for Autos.

Please let me know if this is possible. I'm having another friend make me custom seed pucks with my Logo on the back of them.. little plastic pucks with holes for seeds.. great for shipping vs coin flips.
Carty. All you gotta do is become a sponsor. Who the fk knows who is really legal or not. Nobody ask for licence.
Besides a lot of us have grown your strains.

Ah Sweeeeeet.. how cool is this. And, I have a member here offering me a really good deal in custom stickers.. nice to have friends who can save ya some cashola huh?

I'll have Celtic Stone F5 seeds available in a month... Gabagoo shortly after that and Beast Mode....
some will just be testers I'll gift out to see what they can do... Gobstomper.. Gabagoo x Sour Stomper by Mephisto..

Thank you Weedhopper... as I get closer to being ready I'll sure talk to you guys about becoming a sponsor here... why not, Mars Hydro sponsors me... LMAO

Great News for Goat & Monkey fans...
JT and Matt's sister along with a few others.. Neal. lol. The last of the gear found in and around Matt's house, garage, storage shed, friends houses... it's all been gathered up. Items worthy of being auctioned off are sent to the right person, what wasn't is being sent to me. JT knows I'll do exactly what Matt would do with it if he were able. GIFTS to remember him by.
I was also thinking of doing some fun contests to gift away some of the finer packs of seeds with maybe not so many to share all around huh? Anyone in on that??

Gift basket is in route, should see it Sat or Mon... so stay tuned.

Awesome brother. Never met the guy but he sounds like he was a cool dude.
Matt was an excellent dude, very smart, mad scientist too... hehe.

Okay... goods have landed. Not quite the bounty as last time, but better for sure.

I have 10/10pks of his strain "Southern Charm V2" . 2 packs of 12 reg seeds called Breeder packs because otherwise Matt always released feminized seeds..

6 packs of 4 feminized seeds of his Banana TK..

and I just may do a cool give away on a sealed breeders pack... stay tuned

Same bat station. I'll be watching.😁
Banana TK sounds interesting.

Latest posts

Back