God and her Sister

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LdyLunatic

i wanna be cool too!
Reaction score
Well we have been fortunate in the Lunatic houshold to have gotten a couple God clones :)

Did a couple before...and have since wanted to try her again....she is on day 20 and just starting to show her flowers nicely...

I am very pleased with how bushy she has gotten and am hoping for some very nice bud from her

1000 watt HPS
Pro Mix with worm castings mixed in
Advanced Nutrients from General Hydro
Carbo Load in water cycle

These two ladies have gotten quite nice since put into the flower...they were a bit lame when we first got them...very wilty and in desprate need of getting into soil..

They have recovered very nicely and are doing well ;)

C99 G13 God 038 (Small).jpg

C99 G13 God 040 (Small).jpg

Those young ladies are looking great. Cant wait to see the final product. Great job as always LL.

LdyL you remind me of my old Girl Scout leader! She always had 100 things going on at once, just like you. I love looking at yours and Zen's plants, you guys are such a great greenthumb team..how fun!:D

Hey GreenDayGirl ....if you ever met me you would see i am a whirlwind multi-tasking FREAK ;) i am surprised sometimes that i don't confuse myself i try to do so much :D

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT.....thanks bro ;) ....a compliment from a grower whose skills i admire means a lot :)

LDLNATIC

You are a person after my own heart. I read your 'bio' and think I understand where you're coming from.

I have 3 college degrees, speak 4 languages beside English and burn all the time. There is nothing more I enjoy than an academic challenge.

I'm probably too cocky for my own good, but I really love learning and love having multiple projects going at once.

And God... how I do enjoy growing pot. :D

Rock on sister friend. Best of luck to ye in the upcoming grow..

Your sisters look very nice. I have friends who have clones but the mf's all have spider mites in this state! NFW am I getting those things in my grow LOL. ....

Zarnon.....damn i thought you were talking about me in your post....hehehe

I am a woman....but hear me roar!!!! Yup....probably a bit cocky....but i only open my mouth if i know i'm right ;) and if i don't know...i ask a 100 questions till i feel like i know all i can learn...sharing knowledge is the best gift you can give to anyone...hows that saying go about no dumb questions :confused:

Give me anything i find an interest in and i will learn that bugger inside out and be a pro....knowledge is the one thing i can never get enough of

I am just learning this whole growing thing....and i see no end in sight for new projects ;)

What's up Loony,
Can't wait to watch these girls do their thing! Many props to you and hubby and your grows. Four geen thumbs is better than two any day.
Hey, a while ago we talked about cinderella. You said you were disappointed in her yeild. I'm experiencing the opposite. She's the heaviest outta my three flowering babies. only vegged her for three weeks and it looks like if I harvest now (1-2 wks early) I'd get at least 3oz dried. Should get a 1/4lb outta her. Check her and sistas out in my journal, tell me what you think.

hey mountain! we got a few Cindy's in the room again....and seems this time she is doing much better in the yeild department

we will be leeching the Cindy's and a few Shishkaberry this weekend

and yes.....4 thumbs are way better ;)

and the God clones are starting to flower nicely ...approx day 26

God 031 (Small).jpg

Looking great LL. Cant wait to see those buds get nice and fat. Great job. ;)

thanks BRO :) these are the ladies who went the hardcore purple last time....i am definitely hoping for a repeat performance on this

So it would seem that God's sister broke outta the room and went out on a date with this fella named Afghan Dream :eek: and now they are having mutiple births

WOOHOO!!! new seeds :D

God Seeded 005 (Small).jpg

Sounds like a match made in heaven. What are ya calling the offspring? Anyway great job she looks beautiful. ;)

Dang LdyL, I wish I could get my crap together and be just a little more like you. All of your plants are always so impressive, then I look at my Little Grow Room of Horrors and just get deflated. How long have you been at this? I aspire to be like you...someday if I could get my head out of my ass long enough to write a list. Maybe we should all call you "GrowMama" ;)

Bro.....i have been stumped for a name as yet....may have to wait till the test grow is done of her babies is done to see what name she best deserves after having a sample ;)

Thanks Insane :)

Green Girl...you shoosh!!! i have help from a fella with a major green thumb....so its not just me ...not even close...i just follow his orders

you'll get there soon enough ...get your girl and clone...its a lot easier ;)

Simple. Direct. Hopefully very tasty doobage from that cross.
I'm tagging along to watch your clones grow. I've got some young WWxBB and Blue Mystic clones in addition to some big plants but I've never grown clones before. Maybe I can keep them alive until it's time to go under the big lights.
Grow big
Rev

hey rev....thanks for stopping by :)

a couple shots of the unseeded lady

Bugs 013 (Small).jpg

Bugs 018 (Small).jpg

Bugs 022 (Small).jpg

Latest posts

Back