Godfather OG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I've seen Scrog nets before but with reading comments here, I've thought about this in a whole other way now. You guys are good!

I've stripped and put the first into jars. It is the half and half pic up there ^^. 84 grams @ when the very small stems break off when bent a full 180°
20230209_194038.jpg

Gave a few grams to a good homie today. Dry, but raw still. He was out, so.... 💕

I wish there was a way to send some to all of my homies here. Y'all been beyond good to me.

I'm so high

I'm so happy

I'm so full of love

I love all of you

I'm sorry for my a-hole times

Just happiness and love all the fking way around the world to all of the world. LOVE

Just love

I disrespected you for no reason, SubGirl. More than once. There is no excuse for my behavior. I want you to know that I respect you and all you do to help this community and me. You have my word that I will never do that to you again. On my life, I won't do that to any of you again... ever.

I've stripped and put the first into jars. It is the half and half pic up there ^^. 84 grams @ when the very small stems break off when bent a full 180°
View attachment 319620

Gave a few grams to a good homie today. Dry, but raw still. He was out, so.... 💕

I wish there was a way to send some to all of my homies here. Y'all been beyond good to me.

enjoy that harvest Amigo!

I disrespected you for no reason, SubGirl. More than once. There is no excuse for my behavior. I want you to know that I respect you and all you do to help this community and me. You have my word that I will never do that to you again. On my life, I won't do that to any of you again... ever.
No worries friend. Let’s let the past be the past. 🥰

Latest posts

Back