Godfather OG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've stripped and put the first into jars. It is the half and half pic up there ^^. 84 grams @ when the very small stems break off when bent a full 180°
View attachment 319620

Gave a few grams to a good homie today. Dry, but raw still. He was out, so.... 💕

I wish there was a way to send some to all of my homies here. Y'all been beyond good to me.
Very stoked for u grommie! Great job 👏 Awesome work 👏 👍 👌

I have two sticks of butter simmering in a double broiler with 1.6 oz of trim and larf and some stems and a lil bit of knock off bud decarbed @ 240 for 40 mikes.

6c009a4766674afffb8b759418d5cc25.jpg

I have two sticks of butter simmering in a double broiler with 1.6 oz of trim and larf and some stems and a lil bit of knock off bud decarbed @ 240 for 40 mikes.

View attachment 320076
Well... That turned out to be a big fkn disappointment.. I ended up with 2/3 cup of butter from 2 sticks...

I missed something, and would love to know what it was.

Spunom, you're not far off. I'm sure the weed soaks up some and moisture is released from the butter. Might just have to add another stick to get a full cup from it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230215_173041_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230215_173041_Google.jpg
    563.9 KB · Views: 0
Well... That turned out to be a big fkn disappointment.. I ended up with 2/3 cup of butter from 2 sticks...

I missed something, and would love to know what it was.
I use a potato ricer to squeeze out as much of the oil as I can. Using it I think last time I made butter I got 450 grams of oil out of 500 grams of coconut oil I used. I have tried soaking it in more boiling water and resqueezing it but the 2nd wash really yields very little.

0FC5607E-275C-4D38-991B-54538FC68FF6.png

Thanks y'all. It was my eff up. I didn't pay enough attention to the 5 P's... Wasn't equipped to squeeze that much plant matter efficiently. Failure = wisdom 😊

Gonna decarbed some bud tomorrow. Half for butter and half for oil... I support cookies and brownies equally 😂

I use a potato ricer to squeeze out as much of the oil as I can. Using it I think last time I made butter I got 450 grams of oil out of 500 grams of coconut oil I used. I have tried soaking it in more boiling water and resqueezing it but the 2nd wash really yields very little.

View attachment 320148
I like this!

This shit ain't called godfather og in vain 😆

View attachment 320148
Sometimes if you look on ebay sites you can find a vintage Potato Ricer for a cheap price (I Did)
Mine is built like a brick battle ship, the cheaper ones I have seen bend when squeezed down hard,
Made of thicker steel

1676558688488.png

That other one is a P>O>S

Mine is small, thumb really doesn't fit.
OK that is a garlic press
Yours looks more like this I bet
1676565051712.png

Maybe enough room for a quarter to slide in the hole.
The Ricer is about 12 inches long (handles ) and the crush cage is approx 3 inches in diameter .
it is a good tool to own if you make tinctures or oils for squeezing out all the goodness

I caught myself at the last second about to order a food masher off Amazon for $24. It would be nice to have, but I already have a small strainer, and a screw driver handle that fits the strainer perfectly for mashing. But if I find a masher laying around in a junk pile somewhere I'll pick it up : )

Latest posts

Back