Godfather OG

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Ok, my thread my way. Spunom, I appreciate the fact that this is your thread. However, I think you are taking things a bit personal.

There is lots of simple banter here. Almost always harmless. As I see this thread. Go with the flow and relax.... nobody is putting you down.... just having fun.

spunom

Reaction score
I can't apologize for the way I am. It's like apologizing for having one leg. I asked Hopper to delete me. I did that because I know that I will always get this way. None of you deserve to deal with that, and that is what I want to apologize for... I regret saying all of the stupid sht I said up there ^ and all of the others before it. You are all good people, and I don't deserve your company. I don't want to stain this community any longer with my presence. Don't forgive me, but please don't hate me.. I got that part covered.

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Brother. If you recognize,,you can fix it. We are all adult's here and have no problem forgiving a brother or sister, especially when they are going through something. You have a lot to add to this community so let's just move on. You won't be happy anywhere else anyway.Crazy fker.😁

boo

old goat
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
spumon, I've started fights on many pot boards and still have a lot of friends...hate isn't what were about...sure you popped a cork and acted like a jackass but dood, we all have bad days...you coming back to admit your actions were wrong says a lot about your character...don't beat yourself up, chalk it up to a moment of indiscretion and lets leave it at that...no grudges here brother, we're tougher than that...welcome back, now keep your nose clean... ;)

bigsur51

Reaction score
I can't apologize for the way I am. It's like apologizing for having one leg. I asked Hopper to delete me. I did that because I know that I will always get this way. None of you deserve to deal with that, and that is what I want to apologize for... I regret saying all of the stupid sht I said up there ^ and all of the others before it. You are all good people, and I don't deserve your company. I don't want to stain this community any longer with my presence. Don't forgive me, but please don't hate me.. I got that part covered.

its all good Amigo , we have some thick skin and a ducks back

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
That's why I love this place and my brothers and sisters. We are like one big family. And we are not a bunch of Snowflakes that have to find a safe place and chocolate because someone hurt our feelings.
I told you bro that you have a family here.

joeb631a

Reaction score
spumon, I've started fights on many pot boards and still have a lot of friends...hate isn't what were about...sure you popped a cork and acted like a jackass but dood, we all have bad days...you coming back to admit your actions were wrong says a lot about your character...don't beat yourself up, chalk it up to a moment of indiscretion and lets leave it at that...no grudges here brother, we're tougher than that...welcome back, now keep your nose clean... ;)
Besides we are all stoners and forget shit on a constant basis .....!

Latest posts