Godfather OG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Subbie. I want you know that I feel really bad about my dkhead cow turds way I spoke to you.
No worries. I took it like water on a ducks back. It takes a lot more than talk talk to get my goat. Glad you’re back. We kept your thread alive while you were gone waiting for you…

No worries. I took it like water on a ducks back. It takes a lot more than talk talk to get my goat. Glad you’re back. We kept your thread alive while you were gone waiting for you…
Y'all did a great job. I just feel so honored to get a hijack that I wanna explode with joy. That may sound stupid, but it really means a lot to me. Humility... 100%

1BD4FA8A-D069-43EB-BBBF-D27C2CA169A0.jpeg

We used to go up to Seattle to get trippy. First place I ever tried liquid acid. It was $10 for 5 drops at the rave spot past the pink elephant (early 2000's). I'd only done blotter stamps till then. I'll never forget that nite I was sitting there when it hit.

I was sitting on a rise in the floor that was laced with a wood trim at the bottom of the step. I looked down just as the wood took on a sponge face. I reached down and pushed on it to see. Blew my mind that it wasn't a sponge, and right then the floor starts rising and falling like waves in the ocean. But not moving once they spread out. I was memorized. Zero concept of time, but I bet I sat there 5-10 minutes - 5-10 hours watching these fkrs dance on waves with a techno heartbeat. I went to get a drink, and the wallpaper had fish on it with bubbles. I watched those waterworld fkrs swim that entire wall. The girl at the counter literally had to yell at me to see *** I wanted lol. My friend was like "dude... She's gonna know". Amateur.

Then the ravers came on. If you've never been to a rave on acid, it's magical. The music and tripping mfkrs using the chemlights with the blacklights and the dancing to draw tripping-musical patterns right before your eyes is religious. I watched a girl stretch a cord from within her hand that she used to draw every emotion of the mix the dj was provoking.

I hands down prefer the symbiotic communication between shrooms and primates, but that nite was an awakening.

We used to go up to Seattle to get trippy. First place I ever tried liquid acid. It was $10 for 5 drops at the rave spot past the pink elephant (early 2000's). I'd only done blotter stamps till then. I'll never forget that nite I was sitting there when it hit.

I was sitting on a rise in the floor that was laced with a wood trim at the bottom of the step. I looked down just as the wood took on a sponge face. I reached down and pushed on it to see. Blew my mind that it wasn't a sponge, and right then the floor starts rising and falling like waves in the ocean. But not moving once they spread out. I was memorized. Zero concept of time, but I bet I sat there 5-10 minutes - 5-10 hours watching these fkrs dance on waves with a techno heartbeat. I went to get a drink, and the wallpaper had fish on it with bubbles. I watched those waterworld fkrs swim that entire wall. The girl at the counter literally had to yell at me to see *** I wanted lol. My friend was like "dude... She's gonna know". Amateur.

Then the ravers came on. If you've never been to a rave on acid, it's magical. The music and tripping mfkrs using the chemlights with the blacklights and the dancing to draw tripping-musical patterns right before your eyes is religious. I watched a girl stretch a cord from within her hand that she used to draw every emotion of the mix the dj was provoking.

I hands down prefer the symbiotic communication between shrooms and primates, but that nite was an awakening.
lol. I think that is different type of acid than Gary Larson had in mind…

Would be my first 😁

I repurposed my old 32"x32" tent frame for it. I use the other other half and a blanket for a thunderstorm fort for the doggos. They scared to death of ⛈️⚡
I need to look online how to make one. I can bend a zkittles plant over and tie it down, but I can't do that with all the strains or they will break.

I need to look online how to make one. I can bend a zkittles plant over and tie it down, but I can't do that with all the strains or they will break.
Look into supercropping. You basically carefully crush the stem and bend it over.

Latest posts

Back