Godfather OG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spunom

Reaction score
SIP. AN pH perfect nutrients. Soil. A few days into 12/12. ScROG net slightly offset 😣
20221126_072339.jpg

20221126_072345.jpg

Yes ma'am, one plant. It's an 18 quart container. I topped it at the 6th node and stripped the bottom two. The net is 32"x32". I put the net in there a row off center by accident. I'm not real sure on age. It's either 5 or 6 weeks.

The Zkittlez I grew were the only plants I've never either topped or put into bondage. They stretched like everyone says a plant stretches.

Every time I bind a plant to my net, it barely stretches. I tie down branches until the stretch stops, but I don't see where people say stop @ ~60% screen coverage. Mine never stretch more than 4 inches in bondage.

Maybe I don't let them grow vertically long enough between tie downs? I made my screen with small space between strings so I could do that. If that's the cause, I could veg a bit longer and have more bud sites?

Anyway... Today is day 1 of bud time 😁
20221130_174341.jpg

20221130_174227.jpg

Looks great! I can see a flawless harvest in your near future!!!! Super healthy.

The Zkittlez I grew were the only plants I've never either topped or put into bondage. They stretched like everyone says a plant stretches.

Every time I bind a plant to my net, it barely stretches. I tie down branches until the stretch stops, but I don't see where people say stop @ ~60% screen coverage. Mine never stretch more than 4 inches in bondage.

Maybe I don't let them grow vertically long enough between tie downs? I made my screen with small space between strings so I could do that. If that's the cause, I could veg a bit longer and have more bud sites?

Anyway... Today is day 1 of bud time 😁
View attachment 314302
View attachment 314303
It looks nice. Did you make the frame?

You have a little more room an you can alway throw another net over it to further keep it from growing to close to the lights. You tie down job looks good😊

I need to construct a bigger screen tbh. It's hard to see from the pics (I can't get a good too view because of the lights), but 95%ish of the screen is covered.

You have a little more room an you can alway throw another net over it to further keep it from growing to close to the lights. You tie down job looks good😊
Thank you 😊 I have plenty of room to grow upward, but I won't need much of it.

I see your point, but a second net is only necessary when a person does a skeletal support system rather than a ScROG so they can support branches they should have tied down.

Latest posts

Back