Godfather OG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also need to pick your brain @SubmarineGirl about the mosquito bits as far as how much to use per amount of soil. Going to be prepping my next container soon, and gnats are in my way lol

I don’t use mosquito bits friend. Must be another user. I changed my soil the last three grows to the FF strawberry stuff and have had zero gnats. I’m pretty sure because of the soil. I’m sure you can get better soI’ll for your plants by making your own. I tried that and got thrips and gnats really bad from the organic soil I chose so I’m gun-shy to try that again soon.

I don’t use mosquito bits friend. Must be another user. I changed my soil the last three grows to the FF strawberry stuff and have had zero gnats. I’m pretty sure because of the soil. I’m sure you can get better soI’ll for your plants by making your own. I tried that and got thrips and gnats really bad from the organic soil I chose so I’m gun-shy to try that again soon.
My bad. I thought it was you who was telling me about them. Good info on the strawberry stuff! I used the MG organic stuff in a pinch, and boy do I regret it lol. Gnat infested garbage lol

Thank you 😊 I have plenty of room to grow upward, but I won't need much of it.

I see your point, but a second net is only necessary when a person does a skeletal support system rather than a ScROG so they can support branches they should have tied down.
I have actually done two scrog nets just to keep the height down.

I have actually done two scrog nets just to keep the height down.
I'm not going to argue with you on this. A proper ScROG does not need another net to keep height down. If done property, the individual ties down or tucks until the stretch is over.

No other height management is needed.

If it is, learn how to do a fkn ScROG the right way.

I'm not going to argue with you on this. A proper ScROG does not need another net to keep height down. If done property, the individual ties down or tucks until the stretch is over.

No other height management is needed.

If it is, learn how to do a fkn ScROG the right way.

perhaps you can explain to us your technique for a “fkn ScROG” ?

it must be different than a regular ScROG no?

Take cover
tumblr_m13z1f3ZQQ1rs58o2o1_500.gif

I like you Boo. I like Bigsur as well. But. My thread... My way. Don't like it... Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. I hate that people I respect on here gotta team up with their favorites when they earn a little harshness. Doesn't matter. All of y'all can go to hell if that's your way. I can go my own way just fine. This thread is dead on my end. I wish you prosperity and bountiful harvests.

Spunom out.

I like you Boo. I like Bigsur as well. But. My thread... My way. Don't like it... Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. I hate that people I respect on here gotta team up with their favorites when they earn a little harshness. Doesn't matter. All of y'all can go to hell if that's your way. I can go my own way just fine. This thread is dead on my end. I wish you prosperity and bountiful harvests.

Spunom out.
Wow I say spunom just earned a little harshness in my mind…
mean people suck…

Latest posts

Back