Godfather OG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took the day off today.

Baby was super excited about breakfast, and she got choked up while devouring her food. This made Sammi all emotional.

I didn't want anything I had, so I decided to grab some chicken tenders, sausage gravy, and cheesey taters from five star on the way in to the shop. It looked sooo delicious.

While exiting my vehicle at work, my breakfast decided that it didn't want to remain in the styrofoam take out plate it was in. Just outside the door, it folded. Everything toppled out into the gravel.

I couldn't deal with the heartbreak (I lost it) so I told the payroll girl I was going home and using a PTO day. Turned into a beautiful (yet windy) day for me and the girlz to hang out and explore, catch moles, chase rabbits, and chill. I feel better.

I cut off a sample bud. It's drying. I still think I got a week or two left. Not from the sample bud, silly, it's still drying 😜. Just not enough amber on the buds yet.

The Zkittlez I grew were the only plants I've never either topped or put into bondage. They stretched like everyone says a plant stretches.

Every time I bind a plant to my net, it barely stretches. I tie down branches until the stretch stops, but I don't see where people say stop @ ~60% screen coverage. Mine never stretch more than 4 inches in bondage.

Maybe I don't let them grow vertically long enough between tie downs? I made my screen with small space between strings so I could do that. If that's the cause, I could veg a bit longer and have more bud sites?

Anyway... Today is day 1 of bud time 😁
View attachment 314302
View attachment 314303
I was super wrong on that^^ post lol

This is a bushy plant with heavy colas. I stripped a lot of leafs yesterday to open things up for the next week. I believe harvest is coming next weekend.

20230121_090419.jpg
20230121_090451.jpg
20230121_090458.jpg
20230121_090505.jpg

I bet those numbers are foreign down there in paradise! They adjust well tho.

Since I added the HPS, I've been able to shut the space heater down and keep my temp at 75 lights on and 68 lights off (house temp). I still let humidity do its thing because, no matter what I try, it is impossible for me to battle it here in central KY during the winter months. Since the change tho, my grow room has consistently kept the humidity higher than the rest of the house. Those oil register heaters stifle humidity. I used to run a humidifier, but allit did was make the room wet. I had to replace the poster board widow covers twice due to warpage.

I need larger volume planters. I'm trying to figure out how to implement 10 gallon SIP planters without sacrificing headroom without sacrificing root depth while keeping a 3-5 gallon res. This one requires nutrients at ~ the third week of veg. I am happy with the AN pH perfect trio, but I am having to mix nutrients every day. My goal is complete living soil, organic environment.
using a earthbox

Wow, that's a nice harvest coming!

Latest posts

Back