Godfather OG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're on week numero niner.

She's been stressed. She's been confused. She's ugly-cute, and she's thicc af! The foxtails did not affect the density of these buds.

Probably the timing tho???

I'm not seeing much amber at all. Like there are a few here and there, but this girl looks to me like she needs a week or two more. I tried for close up shots, but my phone and unsteady hands suck lol
20230203_060030.jpg
20230203_060111.jpg
20230203_060116.jpg
20230203_060211.jpg
20230203_060204.jpg

I always thought the foxtail looks like the plant is making a desperate reach for pollen in the air. Seems like a good time to self pollinate maybe

I'm under the impression that fox tailing is or can be caused by excessive nitrogen...what do you guys think...

I'm under the impression that fox tailing is or can be caused by excessive nitrogen...what do you guys think...
I’ve only had one tent with foxtailing I had light infusion leak that I blamed it on. Never heard of the excessive nitrogen thing but could be. The foxtailing did not effect the weed tho. It was really great in fact I’m running out of it. Looks kinda cool in the jar too for something different in your pharmacy

you're running out of it and still haven't sent me some...hmmph...:rolleyes:
Sorry boo. It was from that Josie tent. One plant did great. The other two we made a shit pile of kief out of which is almost gone now adding it to every joint. We are hooked on that stuff. Will have to make another batch out of good flower like that again. Mr Subbie keeps saying “you got anymore of that powder stuff?” It gives every joint a pickup. I’ll hook you up soon tho 🥰

Foxtailing can be caused either by genetics or by stress. If you're growing outdoors, any foxtailing is almost always due to genetics. Some strains of cannabis are simply more prone to developing foxtails. Indoors, however, foxtailing can be caused by light stress during the flowering phase

Foxtailing can be caused either by genetics or by stress. If you're growing outdoors, any foxtailing is almost always due to genetics. Some strains of cannabis are simply more prone to developing foxtails. Indoors, however, foxtailing can be caused by light stress during the flowering phase
Like if my LEDs were too close?

Me and Bugus Monkey were talking about if spectrum or proximity could have something to do with it a couple of weeks ago.

I wasn't overly concerned with the foxtails tho. They're ugly buds but are solid and heavy. I'm happy with it.

Latest posts

Back