Godfather OG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and Bugus Monkey were talking about if spectrum or proximity could have something to do with it a couple of weeks ago.

I wasn't overly concerned with the foxtails tho. They're ugly buds but are solid and heavy. I'm happy with it.
I don’t think they are ugly. Some actually prefer foxtailing I hear. I hope my spring seeds turn out as good.

The taproot
20230204_140333.jpg

Thank you for tuning in to my grow. Final weight and smoke report to be announced at a later time and date.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

Tune in next time for a fun adventure where we will top a Zkittlez auto.

MEME2023-02-04-06-13-30.jpg

Are u going to pop any of those seeds yet?
I was wondering if you was still around homie.

I have this idea that topping a Zkittlez auto in my SIP will give me a most excellent yield. I planted it yesterday. It's a ~95 day strain.

I'm leaning toward the Gorilla Glue or the Peanut Butter Breath.

I have this idea that topping a Zkittlez auto in my SIP will give me a most excellent yield. I planted it yesterday. It's a ~95 day strain.

Looks like @Carty tried topping some autos. Sounds like he liked the technique. Here is the thread.

Post in thread 'Auto's Done Carty's Way'
Auto's Done Carty's Way

Damm.. this is good weed.

I had some stragglers. I put the oops cuts on a cookie tray, and the stuff that goes in the trim jar on another.

I rolled one up from the oops tray, and I'm fkn ripped!

I'm no good on giving taste descriptions.. I don't have that talent. It tastes like good, pretty good, and meh weed to me, but

This stuff creeps tf up on you 😂

By the time you think ima put this out, it's too late lol. Get ready to sit back and do your thing, cuz you're gonna be fkd. up. 😂

I'm still here I had two death's in my family one by suicide. I've been dealing with alot trying to keep my family in good spirits. That's why I haven't been around

I'm still here I had two death's in my family one by suicide. I've been dealing with alot trying to keep my family in good spirits. That's why I haven't been around
Dam man... Dam. May your light shining in your darkness not be darkened. My condolences my friend.

I had some stragglers. I put the oops cuts on a cookie tray, and the stuff that goes in the trim jar on another.

I'm no good on giving taste descriptions.. I don't have that talent. It tastes like good, pretty good, and meh weed to me, but

By the time you think ima put this out, it's too late lol. Get ready to sit back and do your thing, cuz you're gonna be fkd. up. 😂

Congrats on your harvest…..looks great! I’m 6 weeks into flower with my Godfather OG. Your review has me very anxious to harvest. Sounds like a great strain!

enjoy the harvest Amigo!

Latest posts

Back