goes anybody else see that para chat up above

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

flipmode

i typed my screen nam and it try to release a malisouse java script.lucky i hurried up and deleted my cookies

Yes that was me, i was trying to add a chat room to the forum. No worries it was just me! :)

There was a thread about a live chat, and last year we already added this, I kept it up a for a few months but not a lot of members used it so i took it down again.

Now, we seem to have a lot more members so, maybe it works out better now.

Now, there a button where you can click on, then it opens up a new window and maybe it installs some javascript to get the thing working, after that you can chat with other people in the chat.

well lol the one time i see you on Marpassion..... i'll still keep the chat central thing up on the other page...

check you computer its a virus .run a scan on your anti virus ,you got abot 50 infection .i just cleared mines.marspassion you gotta get rid of that

So I just checked out the "chat" site up above and it's pretty cool, fun stuff to play with! Thanks MarPassion! It was pretty quiet up there.

No virus. My scanner would have picked it up ASAP. Simple chat applet. Hey Ganja, you need to get your Java software updated. Its at sun microsystems. just google it. ;)

Latest posts

Back