Going for Weight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FUM

Reaction score
I'm thinking that there may be ppl out there that may lean towards going for weight instead of quality in their product.:holysheep: Giving their ppl body high instead of that wonderful head high.:rolleyes: I'm wondering just how much they'll gain in weight. I really don't think that they'd gain that much to make it worth it. Input plz. Green Blessings and keep that head high, unless your curring pain of course. I do have one plant that I will use for pain.

Not understanding the question, my friend....

I grow strain for quality, I grow several for quantity....

I know, i love the head high. I don't think about weight too much, what i get is what i get, BUT, i would always like to up my game, but I would still grow for the "up clear headed high". BUT, i have to have my nighttime medicine woman too, but she isn't about weight at all. I love her no matter what she weighs.:rofl: :rofl:

Just because you grow a hvy leaning Sativa with a nice uppy head high doesn't always mean you will lose out in the yield department. True Indicas finish faster and usually hve denser nugz but Sats can yield well if you get the right strain and hve the patience to wait out the long flowering period. Jmo

I dont grow for yield but rather for quality. I don't want to hve to smoke an 1/8th ounce of an "okay" strain to get a nice high going. I wld rather smoke a cpl hits of some pure fire.:D

You don't have to go with rpure sativas, 16 week flowering periods and airy buds to get that up high. There are many hybrids that finish in 10 weeks or so that yield well and give you a nice up heady high.

I think he's asking that when growing strain, is there typically a dramatic increase in yeild if the females are left to flower longer then recommended versus an early harvest for more clear trichs?

Vegs got it perfectly. Give that person a doobie!!! It's (in my book) kind of rude of any grower to let a medical herb grow for weight to get bigger $$$'s for their end product. Maybe 1gram per. bud? Just not worth it in my opinion.

Vegs said:
I think he's asking that when growing strain, is there typically a dramatic increase in yeild if the females are left to flower longer then recommended versus an early harvest for more clear trichs?

Latest posts

Back