Going to AZ on Vacay. Shipping a care package.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
The Wife and I are flying to Arizona on vacation. Gonna visit the inlaws and have some fun in the sun. We have a hookup in Az but decided we wanted to ship some of our Top Shelf herb to her friend for our visit.

The first step was to buy some Smell Proof Baggies from Amazon. They hold about 8 grams of dried bud each.
The second step was to get some discreet packaging.
Then it was packaging time. Packaged up 2 bags, 8 grams each and then put them in empty chip bags with a couple of chips left in the bottom.
Hands washed after breaking up the bud, and tweezers used to put the bud in the bags.
A flat iron was used to double seal the baggies and the chip bags.
USPS will be used, cash, random return address.
If all goes well we will be enjoying just over a half ounce of Top Shelf Smoke.

Some pics of the endeavor.

20190512_135322.jpg
20190512_135333.jpg
20190512_135342.jpg
20190512_135518.jpg
20190512_135540.jpg

Well done, I bet it’ll work!!! Unless of course, the postmaster hangs here...nah, he’d surely look the other way in that case...

I ship USPS flat rate. Product in food saver vac bags double bagged and vac'd.
Never had a problem.
Enjoy your trip! I lived in Az. Many many years. I DO miss the weather and the scenery.

Had a package nabbed by the USPS recently. Don't know quite what happened, but it got to the "Out for Delivery" stage and that was it. A couple of weeks later both the addressee and I got letter saying that my package had contained contraband and was going to be destroyed. If we disagreed, contact them. LOL...we did not. Couldn't use a fake return address as the post office people know me....little towns are that way.

I like the putting it in a potato chip bag. Good luck and enjoy your vacay!

It got mailed yesterday. Should arrive in AZ Thursday they said. Will update when it does. Thanks, everyone. I love AZ, my wife was born and raised there so she loves NJ and the Seasons.

Ship it right- you’ll-b-aight.

Pay attention to smells on hands. Treat it like a bomb. ;)

I have flown twice within the US with a small quantity of bud(about 4 grams) in my checked luggage. I have a small moisturizer bottle (something expensive Mrs Fogey uses) that I washed out and just put the bud in snack sized zip-lock bags. The moisturizer bottle is air tight and Mrs Fogey throws it in with her shampoo and other assorted cosmetics. Flew from the east coast to Hawaii with just the bud. Flew from the north east to Florida with a quarter sheet of brownies in addition to the bud. TSA even left us a nice note in the suitcase informing us they had rooted around in our luggage but everything arrived intact. On a side note:I flew to Taiwan once and noticed I had CBD lip balm in my carry on. After dedicating on myself, I discretely left it in the overhead storage. Taiwan plays no games...

Hope your shipment finds its way to your destination. It is a extremely satisfying to share the fruits of our labor with out of state friends and family. My brother-in-law was pretty stoked when he saw my buds(props to everyone here for your help). I don’t think he believed me that I grew it...

Latest posts

Back