Going vegetarian?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moderation is the key to my trying to stay healthy and I consider most of my food as medicine

hot peppers with just about every meal
plenty of pineapple , mango , and papaya for the stomach gut bugs
oatmeal/muesli about 5 days a week , pinto , navy , lima , and great northern beans , sweet potatoes , cabbage , carrots......stuff like that , all the time , in abundance...and lots of fruit , apples , bananas , oranges , etc

moderation on things like root beer and ice cream , tenderloin steaks , fish , and stuff like that , moderation

Totally agree Bigsur.
And i love hot peppers. Ive been growing them for yrs. My Wife even makes our own powder.
I eat them with everything. And i love Red Beans. My friends wished i didnt love the beans so much.😁

Ill never forget the first time i went to a crawfish boil with a bunch of brothers.
A bro says to me,,you gonna suck head,,its pretty good.😲 I said how about i kick your ass you sick bastage. He just looked at me and busted out laughing. He said no brother,,thats what you call it when you suck the juices out of the crawfishes head. And ive been doing it ever since. 😁

I have been a vegetarian since I was a teenager. Now I have a husband and he treats it well because I not only don`t eat meat, fish etc., but also take care of myself. When I got pregnant, I was very worried about the baby's health. Once on Canadian Pharmacy Online I read about a complex of vitamins for vegetarians. I was interested in it, so I decided to buy one of them on this site (it included Iron, Calcium, Iodine, Omega-3, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12 and others). These vitamins really helped me and my baby, so our family is happy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back