Goldilocks Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those ar looking great tcbud..I hope you get those spider mites under control they are terrable..I now mist my plants every day..I used Dr Doom 3 weeks ago they just got outta hand..even had to pull some on account they didnt look good and not sure if I could have beat them on those plants..stay on top of them girl...dont let them over take your garden..good luck and look forward to the next update:bolt::bong:

Hey tc, how are you and your plants doing? Hope your ok :)

The three girls are doing well revedging. The Caboose (sativa dom) is putting on more height and stretching her buds out in the revedge process with three leaves. The Pot of Gold's are staying more squat, they are putting on some nice single leaves. I have not put my seeds in the ground/peet pots/soil, yet. I also have a whole bag of excuses why not but won't list.
Thanks for the interest everyone. Will get the camera out and take some photos soon.

This thread is MY GROW JOURNAL!
It may be worthless without pics....
If you want to see pic's Kushman,
head over to early start grow and look at some nice plants I grew last summer. (the last pages are plants in bud and jars)
Oh, and I think there are some pictures somewhere in the Gallery.
Thanks for stopping by guys and girls.

:lama:
I'm just getting back in the spirit of the site... I miss everybody!
Hey, I just got some slips of Train Wreck X White Rhino and 'something weighty and purple' from a friend... so I'm real excited. Making mommas.
I'll be posting soon again under a different name because my Ettesun name is on google. I don't really like that... Not sure how that happened. But it did.
Let me know when you come back to Humboldt.
Hugs. :peace:

Soaked the seeds seven hours in water. Got the peat pellets nice and wet. About ten last night pushed those seeds down into the peat pellets. Put plastic wrap over the tray and put it on a heating pad. They should be up in a couple days and then I will move them under the light as soon as I see the first seed moving the dirt. Right now they are in the living room on the floor. I just cant put that heating pad down under the light right now due to lack electrical outlet in the area the light is in. I wish for the plants to be upstairs, but with all the remodeling happening upstairs here it just isnt in the cards.
Included a picture of the saran covered tray. The seeds are the Flo and Blueberry.

The girls downstairs are stinking up the area. The trainwreck has put on prolly ten inches, the pot of gold maybe four. They have had to be staked they are getting so heavy.

start flo and blueberry.JPG

This morning I checked the seeds, lo and behold, seven of ten are up! Three Flo and four Blueberry. One of the Flo has the seed case on the first leaves still. I hate that. My experience says it wont make it. We will see. Now that the seedlings are downstairs and under the light I really have to pay better attention to what is going on down there. The large plants are doing fine still. Pictures when I get the first portraits of the seedlings, I promise.

And yes sir ee, I like heavy girls too!

Find below for your viewing pleasure,

1. Reflowered Caboose
2. Reflowered Pot of Gold

From what I see down there, one Pot of Gold is covered with spidermites. I thot we had that taken care of, the husband says they came back. Now that the little seedlings are down there I am paying better attention to the other plants (or will from today on). One Pot of Gold seems to be still clear of Mites. The Caboose I sprayed anyway, it is very close to the infected plant. Kinda embarassing to put up pics of that area down there, let alone spider mite covered plants.:eek: Also, I now have a small "growlite" down there.

Caboose reflowered.JPG

Pot of gold 2.JPG

Yesterday my hope for the summer were transplanted into gallon containers. We are still using Fox Farm Potting Soil. They will grow the next four weeks, when I hope they will have sexed and be ready for taking clones from them. I have half a mind to put one out with the other girls, Pot of Gold and Caboose. The plants from seed last year that were put out about now were the biggest in the garden. This year I hope we dont have the forest fires we had last year.

I have moved the Pot of Gold and Caboose outside under a visquine covered frame. With the milder temps I think they will be alright. I just want them to finish. I took a bud from the lower part of the Caboose and liked it real well, it was maybe 10% amber. Poor confused Girls.

The group picture has the 3 Flo on the left, with the 6 Blueberry on the right. Note the blue looking tops on the plants and where the leave hits the stem (pic 2 and 3). Not purple like last year, this year it is BLUE! Pic 6 is the only picture of the FLO's, the rest are Blueberry. :D

transplanted 04 06 09 ALL 2.JPG

transplanted 04 06 09 blueberry 1.JPG

transplanted 04 06 09 blueberry 2.JPG

transplanted 04 06 09 blueberry 3.JPG

transplanted 04 06 09 blueberry 4.JPG

transplanted 04 06 09 Flo 1.JPG

that blue is real pretty ,,,dam tc you grow great coloured budz :D looking forward to seeing another spectacular grow this year ,,but fingers crossed and good vibes your way the fires stay dampened this year :peace:

Latest posts

Back