Gonna do one DWC bucket grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

000StankDank000

Reaction score
So I'm gonna do one bucket while OP dumb does his grow so I can see how things go In my grow . Never have I done a DWC grow.

What would be the simplest nutes for someone one? Cal mag sensi grow A and B and then the sensi bloom A and B in flower .
Would that be enough for DWC or is it more simple than that?

I am trying to get an idea to help OP Dumb out

I would say Advanced Nutrience PH Perfect micro, grow, bloom its what i have tryed in single bucket bubbler the bud was nice smooth good taste and the high was a hell yeah, I smoke another tomorrow, I also hear the Jungle JUice is the same as the ph perfect with out the ph buffers in the nutes basically you got to adjust the ph yourself which an't dificult useing A.D. ph up/down i am currently using the Fox Farms hydro and In my opinion the adveanced nutrience had my plant growing fast from sprout I could see it grow daily, the foxfarm not as fast , next time I will try the jungle juice or what ever catches my eye. but my opinion A.D. micro, grow, bloom.

I love the Jungle Juice 3part but as said, there is a little more need to do own pH adjusting. On the flip side of that though is the idea that pH swing is actually good for the plants as long as it is kept within the proper range. Iff you want super simple with solid results, I would recommend using the General Hydroponics "Flora 3part"

I also recommend GH Flora 3 part nutes. They are just so easy and reliable. I have been using them with my DWC for years. PH is important with DWC, so you will have to watch the pH and it will most likely need adjusting. I always let my pH swing. When you check nutrient uptakes charts, you can see that a little pH swing can be good for the plants.

Iff you want super simple with solid results, I would recommend using the General Hydroponics "Flora 3part"

I agree....... and just order the GH Mirco and Bloom parts........ do the "Lucas" formula...... easy as it gets....... you'll need some calmag to.

So what's the PH perfect stuff?
Dumb was talking about that stuff today he was saying that he wants simple PH perfect stuff?

So run the 3 part PH perfect nuts some cal mag and some h2o2 and we are good?

^^^^ I know that
Thought they had nutes that didn't need that or a meter

^^^^ I know that
Thought they had nutes that didn't need that or a meter

They can't account for the media you grow in and the water you use to grow with and many other things peeps do to effect the ph of the enviroment in which one chooses to grow......... if your gonna do hydro you got to be able to measure and adjust your ph.

I'm with Grower13. I simply cannot see how a product can account for all the different types of medium, water quality, water pH and still be able to buffer to a specific pH. Not having to measure and adjust pH would be a bonus, but not knowing anyone who actually uses the products with good results, not adjusting the pH of a hydro grow is rather scary to me.

So, I guess that it gets down to whether you want to experiment with this or whether you want to stick with the more traditional and test and adjust your pH. It would be cool to have a side-by-side test, but that kind of defeats the purpose of making it easy.

i used the ph perfect and it would self adjust to a 6.5 most times , being I was doing dwc I still had to use ph down to lower the ph level better of with the jungle juice in my opinion

Latest posts

Back