good bye

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

A.K.

well i have decided to tell my mom that i ssmoke weed cause i dont want to lye to her so i probibly wont be back here anytime soon so goodbye:(

AK..you have my respect!!.."that" is acting like an adult. Takeing responsibility for your own actions.
take care, live long and prosper..
hope to see you back the second that you turn 18 buddy.

A very noble thing to do. Good luck to you with that.

goodbye, vaarwel, au revoir, Auf Wiedersehen, αντίο,

Hey AK it was great having you around, I think you're doing the right thing. Go out and make something wonderful from your life and save all this crap for later!! Best of luck to you AK!!!!! PS babe! You were one of the "cool" kids I was refering to on this forum, hope we see you back someday! :D

later AK, good luck with telling her, i remeber when i told my mom when i wass 16 she did not like but she was happy i told her. That wass along time ago 1997.

Thats awesome you decided to go with the truth.....you are going to (in the long run) earn so much respect from your parents....

Its gonna be hard at first....but this one little thing is going to benefit the rest of your life :)

Got my respect dude. You make sure you come back when your 18 and got your own place. Then grow some fine herb all for your self. Hang in there man. Telling the truth will make you and your parents relationship stronger. Take care man.

well in about two hours im gonna tell her so i just want to say goodbye again thanks mutt hick bigbudz bg greendaygirl ldylunatic 812 yogi dc ogof and everyone ells i met on this forum ill log on every once in a while and chat and still probible smoke some weed but no more growin and im gonna leave this sites name out of the conversation well peace and have a good one ill let you all know how it went if it went good but if it didnt go over to well dont expect a response. well c yea

Peace out Ak you pretty cool and props for
tellin you parents the truth I told my dad but not
my mom cus my dad said it was fine with him but
im not tellin my mom for certain reasonds see you
around hope we chat every now and again PEACE

Whats up A.K. Just want to say i hope everything works out for ya my friend.
00000002.gif

Latest posts

Back