good cheap autoflowering strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SPEARCHUCKER said:
I love autos cause I travel all the time. I can sprout a few, soak them down, go away for a week or more. Come back and their doing fine.
I dont care 1 lick about potency. I enjoy the smoking aspect. Couple hits and vegging seems to heroine addict like to me. I wanna kick back, smoke and pound brews through an entire game or movie.

Hicks right. Just add water. Go live a normal life, Ill be here when you get back. Dont pay me no mind, Im doing ok. Thats an Auto.

Or just buy a timer, rutro!!!

im not sayin most potent smoke iv ever had came from an auto. cause it never!![white widow,lemon haze was] but i wouldent right them off wot i will say just because a strains reg dosent mean its beter more poten than a strain jus becuase it an auto thers defo some more potent autos out ther than peeps think and iv came across a few that match up to most not all regular strains ,../peace [j]

Short Stuff Seeds is one of the best for auto. I just finished a Short Stuff Auto Assassin. I fasted dried a few buds to try and i thought they rocked. I it wont comparer to some other normal strains but the **** had me flyin high lol.

I like autos, but I grow them outdoors for an early harvest. There alot of strains out there, I like the Road Runner. I'm running a slew of autos right now in my outdoor grow, there fun plants to grow. I have these Iranian Autoflowers growing, they can yield 8 ounces each and be harvested by July 4th haha. And anything the Iranian touches turns to gold so I think it will be good. I also have these great Lemon Nehi and MasterLow plants which I hope will be good hehe. I have all kinds, and to me that's the best way to grow autos. Grow alot and grow alot of different ones, here is a couple pics of my little auto thing.

Iranians bigger.jpg

master.jpg

Iranian again.jpg

My buddy was looking at the Iranian autos--however, what we read was that they were 2' plants that yielded 200-300 g/m2 (not 8 ozs per plant). Where did you get your seeds? And is the 8 ozs the breeder's estimates?

I dont know why they call Iranian autos an auto flower they will not flower under 24 hr of light u still have to flip them to i wanna say 18/6

The Hemp Goddess said:
My buddy was looking at the Iranian autos--however, what we read was that they were 2' plants that yielded 200-300 g/m2 (not 8 ozs per plant). Where did you get your seeds? And is the 8 ozs the breeder's estimates?
These are DrGreenthumb seeds, and he said this to me "The nice thing about IAf is a potential July 4th weekend harvest when started around April 1 Up to 8 ounces, as potent as IG13". I think he means per pack of seeds grown haha I'll let you know how it goes.;)

Run, I have never had an AK47 that didn't auto. Some are larger and some are smaller, but they all have autoflowered without a problem.

mojavemama said:
Run, I have never had an AK47 that didn't auto. Some are larger and some are smaller, but they all have autoflowered without a problem.

My joeyweed ak/nl clones auto flowered on me...... not sure how to prevent it...... great smoke though.

think its more nirvana cant get to grips with the auto game,,,, lowlifes ak47 is ment to be very good auto big yeilder ,,,,,nirvana has had lot of bad rep these days with ther autos and ther fems not doing wot they ment to. peace [j]

Grower13 said:
My joeyweed ak/nl clones auto flowered on me...... not sure how to prevent it...... great smoke though.

I don't know how this is possible--Joey does not dabble in autos at all. They will not auto flower unless they have some ruderalis in them...

The Hemp Goddess said:
I don't know how this is possible--Joey does not dabble in autos at all. They will not auto flower unless they have some ruderalis in them...

put 5 seeds in dirt got 5 plants..... 4 females 1 male I cut the clones about 6 weeks in veg....... some had started alternating nodes.... a couple of them were showing they were female......moved the clones to cups to veg they grew for 4 weeks or so........ while the mothers were in flower....... I had 20 clones 5 from each plant...... they all began to flower under 24/7 flo light....... could have been light source but the mothers did fine with it and I had a couple other strains veging as well and they didn't flower. The plus of it all is I still got 5 seeds left.:dancing:

my friend made some iranian/mango haze seeds last year,but i got popped this spring and didnt have a chance to run them.

Latest posts

Back