Good conditions for drying room ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm. What strain. Sounds like you did it right.
Auto blueberry , it was outside for most of its life then brought inside for the last 2-3 weeks . Got over 30 g off one of them , topped the cola and it caused it to stress out and make loads of big buds down the bottom. Just a shame it smells like hay

Yeah a glass sealable jar . Was burping once a day for half an hour or so then once every two days for the last couple weeks ? I seem to have followed everything online , even had a humidity thing in the jar to keep an eye on it .

Big one haha

Attachments

• 07931559-241A-44FB-BDE5-2B7DCB9ECFBB.jpeg
    07931559-241A-44FB-BDE5-2B7DCB9ECFBB.jpeg
    953.3 KB · Views: 0
Big one haha
Are you filling it to the top or only 1/2 way the jar needs some air space in it to work and keep from squishing the buds .
Also It happens to us all, my 1st few drys smelled like hay too, took me a while until I knew by feel when to jar them babies up
I only burp for a few mins a jar myself , just enough to do a good air exchange in the jar and seal back up.

Mines BIGGER LOL
Oh snap was that a snap lid with rubber seal
What Big said I agree
Do you guys think that’s possibly the problem? If it’s not air tight it probably won’t cure probably hence the hay smell still lingering after 4/5 weeks ? I have no problem buying some screw tops if that’s the problem

Are you filling it to the top or only 1/2 way the jar needs some air space in it to work and keep from squishing the buds .
Also It happens to us all, my 1st few drys smelled like hay too, took me a while until I knew by feel when to jar them babies up
I only burp for a few mins a jar myself , just enough to do a good air exchange in the jar and seal back up.
So did you find it was the timing of you putting the weed in the jar that was making the hay smell ? Did you start to wait longer or jar soooner ? I hoped to have it cracked by now haha everything else is going really well every time

Do you guys think that’s possibly the problem? If it’s not air tight it probably won’t cure probably hence the hay smell still lingering after 4/5 weeks ? I have no problem buying some screw tops if that’s the problem

yes

Latest posts

Back