Good Day, I am Fatman. I write you all today to share a part of my current proj

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr. Robertsozki said:
yeah just add an O to every word n makes it spanish, italian and french
example American-O translation for American
que le dala ochodui le ochodui veinset bonjour LOL

i didn't know u were using t5 hard to tell from pics. but yeah stick to t5 and w those lummens you can vegg about 7 square feet

go to flower. smell? just enjoy it n cover it up as much as u can dont let the stop you ....you are a WOLF not a chicken don't you want to see the final result already what if you are just feeding a male? k good luck brosky GREEN MOJO

if males theyre being grounded for spice :D

totally slept past 9 am (gotta switch this timer off the first time.) so has to wait till tomorrow morning ah well.

theyre going 12 pm to 12am XD 1 am they turn on 1 pm they turn off this way i can just be getting home and they turn on and i can play :D

shopping list.

Sunbeam Designer Series® Table Top Air Purifier with Bionaire aer1 Total Ai 60 bucks
Bionaire aer1 Odor Eliminator 17 bucks
5-Piece Hole Saw Drilling Kit 15 bucks
Jobmate 3.5A Corded Drill/Driver, 3/8-in 20 bucks
Rubbermaid Melamine Shelf, 10x24-in. 10 bucks
Daily Heavy-Duty Appliance Indoor Mechanical Timer 11 bucks
Bright Air Odor Eliminator, 14-Oz $5 bucks
RYOBI44pc Driving Kit 13$
Enviro sponges 3 bucks

i had a big post prepared but sadly it didnt post...

shopping list.

Sunbeam Designer Series® Table Top Air Purifier with Bionaire aer1 Total Ai 60 bucks
Bionaire aer1 Odor Eliminator 17 bucks
5-Piece Hole Saw Drilling Kit 15 bucks
Jobmate 3.5A Corded Drill/Driver, 3/8-in 20 bucks
Rubbermaid Melamine Shelf, 10x24-in. 10 bucks
Daily Heavy-Duty Appliance Indoor Mechanical Timer 11 bucks
Bright Air Odor Eliminator, 14-Oz $5 bucks
RYOBI44pc Driving Kit 13$
Enviro sponges 3 bucks
with this shopping list my vision of 9 more lights has shrunk to 3 till next chance to buy. (200$ is my top price this time round)

i had a big post prepared but sadly it didnt post...

After theyre first night cycle the plants have exploded with leaves, to date no extra fertilizer has been used and i am really impressed with these plants.

Vegging is over next time i will be better established and all the money i spend now just goes to making everything better. im excited for my next grow.

next time ill have square pots and better soil, even better lights a bigger space with adjustable lights, a proper door on the box, a proper carbon filter, and several more things! most of all patience

some pics

IMG_1241.JPG

IMG_1242.JPG

IMG_1243.JPG

IMG_1244.JPG

IMG_1245.JPG

IMG_1246.JPG

IMG_1247.JPG

I love your attitude and your enthusiasm for the grow. Pot isn't addicting but growing is. Enjoy your ride big guy.

Dr. Robertsozki said:
MR. LAHEY your plants are looking good they'll b done around the same time as mine

XD.

lol nothing new to report other then the new leaves are trying to take over the place and eat the cat... never shoulda used the aliens fertilizer.

been addicted to this site, the last 48 hours ive read soooo much, plus drew up the designs for a 3 monster can odor filter using activated carbon and hepa filters, need minimal size but want maximum results, take me about a month till thats ready but i got a happy picture for it if i make a diy ill post it when its done.

just tucked the ladies in :) so pretty, common pistols!

Stay beautiful folks.

poor ladies, room mate watered them as a favor to me but didnt follow my instructions and gave them about a ltr each, I had them sitting on a grate in the sink to ensure they let go of what water they could.Theyre improving rapidly.

Came into some money today :D, picked up another 2 fluorescent and a 150 w cfl. I think theyre looking happy in there :D. Found a good hydro store locally and i am going shopping on sunday if possible for some more panda plastic and a box of nutes. They also have dno gel for pretty cheap imo (3l bucket 30$) and its the name brand stuff.

seems like a have a mini sea of green :D... pond? ok ok a puddle of green :p but its my puddle. The laserdisc theyre sitting on is the adams family :p

Stay beautiful all!

IMG_1248.JPG

IMG_1249.JPG

IMG_1250.JPG

IMG_1251.JPG

IMG_1252.JPG

IMG_1253.JPG

IMG_1255.JPG

IMG_1256.JPG

6 days into flowering, I think my runts starting to bud :D never seen weed when it just starts to bud, i am stoked. My other plants are growing bushier in the nodes so ya :D

feel like dog meat today, just sick to my stomach. Ah well I am excited though, spring has sprung :D My topsy Turvey tomato planter is producing astonishingly fast for it still being crisp out there. Also my herb garden is starting to get going, ill attach pictures ;).

As for my private garden. Not alot to report, theyve all grown a few inches taller in the last few days, no signs of sacs but I do see alot of what look like early pistles.

Posting the pictures then going to go throw up again :)

Stay beautiful

IMG_1258.JPG

IMG_1260.JPG

IMG_1262.JPG

IMG_1259.JPG

IMG_1257.JPG

IMG_1263.JPG

100_2922.jpg

Latest posts

Back