Good day!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canna-Bliss

I'm not high, I'm normal
Reaction score
My first time on any forum! Kinda pumped! Not sure how our where to post exactly, so if i post on the wrong place, please don't crucify.

Welcome Cann-Bliss. This is a great first forum... we are pretty nice. Love the dogger.

Ha! It worked! Yeah, she's a good pooch. Thanx for the reply.

Do you grow yet or are you just thinking about it? what brings you to the best place to grow?

Rosebud, Yeah I do and have in the past. Kinda a pain not being able to talk about a great hobby, even if its not just growing weed, so I figured I could chat with some people with the same interests with out the risk? Something like that any way, plus its cool to learn and see what other people are doing.

You can talk freely here. Folks say marijuana isn't addictive but growing is and i have found that to be true.

Oh yes! I definitely agree. I took a quick stroll through your grow rosebud:icon_smile: Great, because I couldn't do fun stuff like that as a guest. Like I said just browsed through quickly but looked awesome.

Thanks Canna, it is a great hobby. It never gets old and i learn new stuff all the time.

Latest posts

Back