Good Grief

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

astra007

invest in XXXTRACTOR bags; 3 bag or 5 bag - small, medium or large.

or get a bubblater

the bag system 3 bagger kit comes with a container

completely dry yer trimming and store in freezer - then set up yer bags and put 200 grams in bag 1 which is open in icy water. place an electric drill with a paint paddle bit into mixture; be careful not to touch any part of the bag. you can build a vise like grip to hold the drill and clamp to container top. let it run fer 1/2 hour. THC will separate and fall into bag 2, this becomes yer hash. all waste is in bag 1.

When you're done makin' yer hash try a litle eye opening experiment, don't throw out the water put it in a clear container cover it (for cleanliness). let sit for 2 days remove clear water, dehydrate cloudy water, enjoy more keif that got away. I've only done this once although I've challenged several locals to give me their water. So, if there isn't any cloudy part let me know, it could be that the one I did make work might have had a big hole in their bag.

i guy i know says that ya can rework the waste material a second time after ya get thru wacking the shit out of it. so what yer saying makes sense for the water.

I always run it through a second time. But I usually only beat/stir the product for 15-20 minutes on the first run. I consistantly get over half again yeild the second batch.

Yeah I know a guy puts the whole shootin' match in a chest freezer to keep it cold during extraction. But what I was talkin' about is the mesh of the screen in the bag being tight enough to catch a larger percetage of trics but not all, don't want to waste the little buggers s'to 'spendy to buy!

Latest posts

Back