Good morning and nice to be here! Need a hand please.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicolas

Reaction score
Help.... thx for inviting me to your site! Need some help in my first grow. Made a makeshift grow tent . My lights are just cfl’s (10) 6500k. Started in peat pellets. All came up, some are a bit stretched and as I saw this I added more lights. My last seeds with the additional lights are not stretching. I have white widow, Jack Herer and blue dream. 2 of each. Being delicate NOT to overwater and using a cal mag ( diluted) . Leaves on the bottom have droop and yellow. Top leaves are starting to curl. They are 3 weeks old. 181D93AE-D761-4E6E-9B90-DF5408EFE508.jpeg472F95C7-92B8-47C5-B491-1CC0C6B2BE38.jpeg6A5CD756-BE00-4BFB-B4F6-EA5B0AE9DE58.jpeg

Those lights need to be much closer. You have to much stretch.

Hello Nicolas and welcome aboard

your plants are still babies

they have a long way to go

do you let them dry completely out between watering or do you keep them moist all the time?

so yeah , let them dry out and next couple of watering with straight water that has the correct Ph......

I always had success with 5.5 to 6.2 ph

Especially if you are in hydro and a soil less medium like Sunshine. 5.5 to 6.2 is the place to be. @ Big, do you pay attention to ph on an outdoor grow?

Especially if you are in hydro and a soil less medium like Sunshine. 5.5 to 6.2 is the place to be. @ Big, do you pay attention to ph on an outdoor grow?

what cho’ think Shaggy?

D463C6C9-1AED-419A-B671-FCB473F3C0DD.jpeg

Hello Nicolas and welcome aboard

your plants are still babies

they have a long way to go

do you let them dry completely out between watering or do you keep them moist all the time?

so yeah , let them dry out and next couple of watering with straight water that has the correct Ph......

I always had success with 5.5 to 6.2 ph
what cho’ think Shaggy?

View attachment 273065
not in hydro. In a seedling starter. Will try ph down with distilled water.

Don't worry Nic, If yer thinking that Big was joshing with ya. Ahhhh No, he was dogging me. He follows me everywhere I go and won't leave me alone......been that way for years now.

You are doing good. PH is important to allow nutes and supplements for maximum plant intake. Stick with us and we will get you through this.

Mother Nature regulates the water Ph for all my outdoor gardens

i regulate the soil Ph and Mother Nature thanks me.

F3B9E956-F6F0-4975-8C86-FCB1F9A6AD39.jpeg

Thank you. I’ll adjust the soil to 6.5 or a bit lower. Hopefully soon they’ll be outside.

Try dropping it to 6.5. Are you using tap, r/o or distilled water?
Nitrogen looks like it’s also deficient. Anything you recommend? I have a ph lower on the way. I’m at 7 now. U suggested 6 or so. That’s what I will shoot for. You have a quick fix for some nitrogen now ? Scared I’m going to lose them.

Latest posts

Back