Good Morning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 60570

Reaction score
Hola!
Thanks for the invitation.

im going to look around and check things out

i am looking forward to meeting some new folks and i am always looking for ways to improve my garden.

once again , thanks for having me.

cheers
big

Hola!
Thanks for the invitation.

im going to look around and check things out

i am looking forward to meeting some new folks and i am always looking for ways to improve my garden.

once again , thanks for having me.

cheers
big

Ve haf vays... All ve had to do was get in ze Panzer und follow ze vapor trail. Greetings, brothers... I see Boo, stain, muggles, and Drift and oh my... the ganja's all here.

I only came here because I think I still rate as the oldest fart in the Olde Farte Clubbe.

Ve haf vays... All ve had to do was get in ze Panzer und follow ze vapor trail. Greetings, brothers... I see Boo, stain, muggles, and Drift and oh my... the ganja's all here.

I only came here because I think I still rate as the oldest fart in the Olde Farte Clubbe.

Unca Walt , good to see you.

My apologies for my abrupt departure over at the other place. I did not have the time to properly say gooodbye and hello to all my friends.

I like the format here , it’s the same as the gold place so it feels pretty comfortable to surf around.

Not to mention all the other misfits that we know.

Oh you guys can run Bigsur but you definitely can`t hide...It took awhile but the trail was fresh with the smell of fine herbs, bengay and I think I even smelled some Old Spice....yep, they went this way for sure...take care n stay safe.

Latest posts

Back