Good Movie Recommendations that can be streamed on Netflix's, HULU, or other site?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another dog movie was Rescuing Ruby about a Canadian cop wanting to be a K9 handler, Was good bit corny

A Dogs Purpose is highly recommended too
Yea I watched that it was pretty good I use a site that's kinda illegal to stream movies to my chromecast gotta deal with stupid pop ups on the site but any movie on DVD is on there loads or stuff just gotta deal with the pop ups totally worth it to me

Yea I watched that it was pretty good I use a site that's kinda illegal to stream movies to my chromecast gotta deal with stupid pop ups on the site but any movie on DVD is on there loads or stuff just gotta deal with the pop ups totally worth it to me
I need to learn how to do that
Is it a darkweb site or just one that anyone can get
I have a smart TV that gets apps now

Fmovies.taxi watching Ted K rightnow it's about the unibomber.... wow didn't know he was a genius went to Harvard at 16 graduated became a math professor for a year then went and lived in the woods pretty good movie

Every once in a while I get into binge watching a TV series, unfortunately at night. I have been trying to finish Better Call Saul but I end up falling asleep. I think I'm past half way through the whole thing. And I watch a lot of true crime stuff. When I was younger I watched a lot of dope stuff, now I'm more into the heists, wall street type scammers and white collar crime.

Another of my favorites is Badlands. Definity worth checking out. I got it in the ol DVD player tonite!

Every once in a while I get into binge watching a TV series, unfortunately at night. I have been trying to finish Better Call Saul but I end up falling asleep. I think I'm past half way through the whole thing. And I watch a lot of true crime stuff. When I was younger I watched a lot of dope stuff, now I'm more into the heists, wall street type scammers and white collar crime.
I do that too. I just keep watching the series. A short while after finishing it, I cue it up again. I will see episodes I never saw first time! That's where I dozed off. I like to do that with mindless, easy to follow but had nice "watch ability" or something.

If I really like something, I will only watch when awake. Not very often. If I see something on Netflix or Amazon and it's from 2020-22, it usually gets flagged. Most of it is Derek and not worth burning the screen over.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back