good questions to start off.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wikkedsun

Reaction score
Hey hows it going everyone im new to this thread i just signed up today. If anyone could tell me some basic info like what size pot you should use for indoor plants. any nutrient info from start to finish would be great. any soil information would also be nice. how many plants should go under a 1000 watt what temp u want ur room at. does anyone know how to muffle a vortex 8in fan? with a carbon filter could u spray the outside with like febreeze to change exhaust scent?

wikkedsun said:
Hey hows it going everyone im new to this thread i just signed up today. If anyone could tell me some basic info like what size pot you should use for indoor plants. any nutrient info from start to finish would be great. any soil information would also be nice. how many plants should go under a 1000 watt what temp u want ur room at. does anyone know how to muffle a vortex 8in fan? with a carbon filter could u spray the outside with like febreeze to change exhaust scent?
Welcome to MP. You should start here. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5837

i appreciate the link u left me but no offense i posted all those questions so maybe i wouldnt have to read through long literature and i could get some simple answers. help me my friend lol

We have a friendly and "helpfull" li'l forum here, but don't expect someone to do all the work for you. Most of the experienced growers here are more than willing to "help those who help themselves".
Look at it like this..Why should someone take the time and effort to type "you" out a personal growguide, if you're too lazy to read what is already printed?
The information is here and at your disposal. Every question you ask has been addressed and is covered in the link TBG provided.

Im not asking for a complete growguids i just have some general ?'s that id like answered and not have to go fishing through 200+ pages of material. thats kind of why i joined the message board here so i could have my ?s answered lol. plus the guides are so informal id rather hear first hand experience on how things went and why they went that way. bc we all know that the guide may say something and ur own room / plants will do a completely different thing. anyway no worries maybe someone out there could answer my ?'s

1 gallon for each foot of growth.
Far too many choices on nutes, any answer would be an opinion.
1000 watt light could support anywhere from 4 to 64 plants depending on veg time.
Again, many choices on soil, if ya got the cash, I would suggest Fox Farm Ocean Forest.
Should be able to pick up an exhaust muffler where ever you buy your vortex.
With a carbon filter, you should not have any 'scent' to change.

Pretty vague questions, If you are 'spoon fed' the answers during simple setup, you are going to have big problems down the road.
My advise would be to cruise the forums for a while and soak up the wealth of knowledge here, because with questions like this, it is rather obvious you have not done so.

Good Luck

wikkedsun said:
Im not asking for a complete growguids i just have some general ?'s that id like answered and not have to go fishing through 200+ pages of material. thats kind of why i joined the message board here so i could have my ?s answered lol. plus the guides are so informal id rather hear first hand experience on how things went and why they went that way. bc we all know that the guide may say something and ur own room / plants will do a completely different thing. anyway no worries maybe someone out there could answer my ?'s

If your not willing to go thru 200+ pages of material then im afraid that your not going to be the best grower you can be.

You should be happy to read, read, read.

Latest posts

Back