Good to be back Growing!!! God bless this grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stepheneking

Reaction score
Its great to be back with the community! I had to stop my grow a while back, with all the crazyness in life right now it was hard to make it happen! I can tell you that I deffinetly missed it a lot! It was very very theraputic during all of my grows and I missed it dearly. One of the best grows and most theraputic times was back in 19' I have a lot of that grow logged here on the site and am looking to start another grow log here!

Now at the new house with plenty of room for vegatable and cannabis growing till my hearts content! And man do I need it right now. We lost my mother back in November, 24th to be exact. So its been extremely rough times. Finally getting moved to the other side of the state, our family experianced yet more loss with two grandparents. So guess what, I am all in on that theraputic growing experiancre right at my finger tips. All the time growing I was at the most peace, and its all because of my plants....well, I am going back! I am back growing. Gods blessings has made it all possible.

Okay....enough said time to start logging this grow. I plan on keeping up to date entries. I love sharing and colaborating with everyone on here. I have learned so much from the community and love to give back. This grow log is my way to share and grow my experties growing with the community! Thanks and plenty of TLC

More to follow.... ;-)

I have a great little space set aside in the basement! Plenty of TLC grow space for my plants. Now much like I had in 19' I am looking for a great perpetual grow. I am going to be working on the grow space along the way. Unforrunatley back with my grow in 19' I lost it all over night equipment and all.
I have had to tackle getting all of the equipment back up to have a enjoyable grow in 22'! I think for the most part to get me off on the right foot I have established a good little setup here at the new house. All in I will have my flower room right around 7x7x8 and a sectioned Veg area each area around 2x5x3.5ish and a germindation seedling station.
I really did enjoy having my mother plants to clone from and am looking to have about the same setup. Wanting to keep about 3 to 4 strains at any given point to cycle through. Took me about a weeks time getting the grow area setup. We did just move in so I have been tackling a little at a time.

Let me show you the space on my next post ;)

Lets show you guys the Flowering room!
This room is 7x7x9ish. most of it was already studded up but I had to tackle boxing up where the main water line comes into the house and also the sewer line. Its in the corner and I think all in, it worked out very well!

IMG_20220329_233756169.jpg

Nice little space, huh!
I also wanted to have some storage space and decided to hand up an old cubboard that was left here in the basement, sweetness...! Wired up some power, I'm going to need it!
IMG_20220329_233806877.jpg
IMG_20220329_233814606.jpg

Added the shelving top as well for a little desk space! Got to have a nice grow area!

You can see the issues I had boxing in where the main water line and sewer line enters the basement......I did get it though.

More next post...

Lets show you guys the Flowering room!
This room is 7x7x9ish. most of it was already studded up but I had to tackle boxing up where the main water line comes into the house and also the sewer line. Its in the corner and I think all in, it worked out very well!

View attachment 293638
Nice little space, huh!
I also wanted to have some storage space and decided to hand up an old cubboard that was left here in the basement, sweetness...! Wired up some power, I'm going to need it!
View attachment 293639View attachment 293640

Added the shelving top as well for a little desk space! Got to have a nice grow area!

You can see the issues I had boxing in where the main water line and sewer line enters the basement......I did get it though.

More next post...
Love the new grow space looking forward to watching more

Back for an update everyone! Thanks for all the replies!

I was able to get the box built around the piping that enters the basement. I had some panda grow and started to line the walls with it. I used a staplegun to attach and have to say that it worked pretty well! With the ceiling lined as well I had some old scrap flooring that actually worked pretty well. I wasn't happy with the lump on the floor not allowing me to get it to snap together! I still have to do some updates on the flooring and also get some things taped up but think that some double sided tape would serve well to keep it in place.
Ran the ductwork and cut out duct hole and attached the carbon filter.
20220409_131450_HDR.jpg

You can see I still have some touch up to do on the Flower room, needs some items taped up. But all in I was happy with the outcome!

Hung up fan and decided to add in this 100w HPS that I am going to be using to provide the deeper 2000K spectrum. The LED light, my own creation, will support the 1100W LED 5000K spectrum. I have not been able to grow with these LEDs that I created over the pandemic being locked down. Fingers crossed it will support the lighting these babies are going to be needing! Updated the picture with these changes....Still I need to get some items taped up but since I wont be flowering anything for a short while, I'm going to wait a little bit to finish up the room. I need to get the veg area done up still.
20220412_012327.jpg

Latest posts

Back