Good to Know what your smoking...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I could grow my own. Damnt

Stepping up on soap box now: GROW ORGANIC and get your pot tested!

I tasted a big pharma joint... all rolled up with oil and in a fancy plastic tube. a big cone joint.. my friend paid 17 dollars for it. I FINALLY tasted it and YUCK. I could taste chemicals... seriously. I still have it here.. it is crap. If your pot is so bad you have to put oil on it to get a buzz, you have crappy pot.

I worked for master gardeners in the office for a few years. People love chemicals...they stock pile chemicals in their shed after the become illegal because why? Beats me.. It is like mine is bigger than your mentality. Don't smoke that crap! I use bat and worm **** and have mine tested and there is no e coli or any pathogens...

This makes me crazy... and it could be a short trip if folks keep using pesticides and heavy metal nutes.
Stepping off my soap box now and will enjoy and organic dirt grown pesticide free bowl.

I NEVER use Pesticides on my Veggies,,,just soap and such. Never used Pesticides on any of my Grows eather.

Latest posts

Back