good way to clean glass bongs pipes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesuse

Reaction score
i descoverd this way tonight and it work very good got them back to new,,,all i did was pop a dishwasher tablet in a bucket of boiling water and shook my pipes about in it [holding them with plyers so dont burn myself] stuff realy did the job;) peace [j]

thanks for shareing..I would worry the pliers would break my glass pipe..

tale care and be safe:bolt::bong:

no after taste atall once rinsed with cold water,,,,, i was hesitent with the plyers but was just gentel all went well,,,only planed on doin 1 pipe at first but when i seen the results i got all my glass did in mater of mins,,,,brout them back to bran new ,,,,so good to taste my herb on again,,,peace [j]

Sweet man! I love to hear new techniques.. i am still on the alcohol and salt mixture.

jesuse said:
i descoverd this way tonight and it work very good got them back to new,,,all i did was pop a dishwasher tablet in a bucket of boiling water and shook my pipes about in it [holding them with plyers so dont burn myself] stuff realy did the job;) peace [j]

Cool,
It is always good to learn a good method.
I use alcohol, to great effect. I used to use rubbing alcohol and soak overnight. Now I use moonshine, or PGA, and it takes less soak time. Warning, it will ruin plastic pipes, but since I only use glass it works for me.

HomieHogleg

Latest posts

Back