good yielding auto strain?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OldHippieChick said:
No - Russian Rocket Fuel

:yeahthat:

RRF was good as far as autos go...as was White Dwarf. Key words being as far as autos go.

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Why pack plants so close together if your OUTSIDE????????
Its called Sea Of Green. I use this tech so I don't lose half my plants to slugs at ground level. If it works then it works:D

Sorry Old Hippie Chick I thought it was Hampster that answered my question. Thanks

Sourmash said:
Its called Sea Of Green. I use this tech so I don't lose half my plants to slugs at ground level. If it works then it works:D

I am curious why you believe that this is a good deterent for slugs. IMO, it creates the ideal environment for them--shady and moist at ground level.

Sea of green is for INdoor growing. Outdoor the plants will choke each other. their root will intertwine and kill each other off til just the strongest plants have control of the soil. Been there done that yrs ago

I played with the sea of green method for the past 2 years outdoors and no signs of choking each other out, each plant yielded about the same in 2.5 months.
I tried different techs over the years and I enjoy this one the most:D
Heres a pic from 3yrs ago same strain...mega slug damage and uneven growth

148.JPG

ozzydiodude said:
thats just a pot patch not the see of green method

Sea of Green (SOG) is the theory of harvesting lots of small plants, matured early to get the fastest production of buds available. Instead of growing a few plants for a longer period of time, in the same space many smaller plants are grown that mature faster and in less time.

you can not control the Sun so Sea of Green style growing is not possible outdoors it just a bunch of crowded plants fighting for space under the sun

I'm just sayin' I like using the SOG method...Plant lots & harvest lots.

As long as it works for you thats great, but I would call it something besides Sea of Green being that Sea of Green is a indoor growing style that most ppl know and think of when you say Sea of green

Latest posts

Back