Good yielding autoflowers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharonp

Reaction score
I was wondering what other growers are growing for good yielding autoflowers? Something with THC 20% or above. Zkittles has been my best yielding so far, but would like to try something else. I have grown some Gorilla glue that was alright but still not as much as the Zkittles.

Well, I just grew some Critical FB auto fem that you can see in the new user thread called "Slab" (the two on the left are the Critical, the others GSC). One plant was huge (3ft tall and 2ft wide) and the other only about double normal small auto size. However, it said max thc is 20% (with 1% cbd) and it's a muscle relaxation, anti-paranoia, sleep aid type. It smells very sweet, tastes great, and I really enjoy the relaxation body rushes from it (maybe the cbd helps that?) but it doesn't give that overpowering head high that zskittlez can. So maybe it's not your strain. I'll enjoy it personally, but probably will enjoy the GSC more (small auto). And I still have some zkittlez auto fem from my last grow and you are right, that stuff is amazing! So sticky and potent! (but still a little small too). I plan to switch to photos eventually but still own some auto seeds I want to try first.

I'll be curious to hear about larger auto varieties too.

Honestly I don't know what you consider a big yielding auto.... I have grown some pretty big autos that were supposed to stay small. I topped a few of them and still ended up with what I consider good yields. Mephisto Ripley's OG is supposed to yield big as well as some of their sativa leaning strains like mango smile and hubbabubbasmellascope. I got 42" tall plants with sour stomper.... So I'm kinda scared to grow my mango smile seeds.

Latest posts

Back