Gorilla Cookies showing amber early

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surfanarchist

Reaction score
This one is right at eight weeks. She has amber. Should I give it two more weeks?

2021_10_29_16_57_41_098.jpg
20211029_165917.jpg

Last edited:
two more weeks!.....

and you can cut back on the cal-mag now

how about a little Kahului or Irish Cream?

I like my women like my coffee
The coffee is enema was a thing for a while. I think some folks just like things poked in their backside. Exit it is, entrance it's not, says politically correct Yoda.

Roger that. No more CalMag. Just so I know why is that?
Oh God.....hrer comes out weekly disagreement......I cut the cal/mag a month out .....smoke is smooth and cool on the back of your throat....some here marinate their buds in cal/mag after harvest.

Roger that. No more CalMag. Just so I know why is that?

why is that?

that is a good question my man , especially since the plants genetic coding will tell it when to stop up taking nutrients

we grow outdoors and our plants always have access to food , if and when they want it

and the smoke comes out smooth and velvety like cold coconut cream ice cream sliding down the back of ones throat

and the ash is grey and the burn is smooth and even , it will go out on its own if left unattended

the important factors are genetics , not nutrients , if one plants good strong genetics , the odds of having good weed are increased , way better than brick weed eh....

either way , here is to a good harvest

cheers

Bada bing bada boom.....my good buddy and alter ego......he names his chicken's....true story???? If I had to name them It would be dinner.

yes I have Henny Penny 1 , Henny Penny 2 , Henny Penny 3 and so on and so forth , they are all pets and provide hours of entertainment.....did I mention they lay eggs too?

Now we know what Walt does. Gets his chickens drunk and has his way with them. Nasty old bastard.😁

Latest posts

Back