Gorilla Glue #4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Anyone grow these out with photos? Im thinking of running it next.
Any tips? Seedbank thats ships to us?
Thanks.

I have grown The Original Sensible Seeds GG4 and it was stronger than regular GG. I haven't grown it again. I ended up giving a lot of it away and then after a few months when it had cured I tried it again and wished I had kept more of it.
I bought my seeds from ILGM 10 of them all popped and all gone now. Well some in the jars…😁
I might try ILGMs GG4 autoflowers.

Thinking of buying GG4 auto (original sensible) from Herbies, I'd like to smell this strain I don't know yet :p Thanks for this topic!

I bought my seeds from ILGM 10 of them all popped and all gone now. Well some in the jars…😁
10 of them popped? really? i got their seeds in spring and my result was 2 out of 10. That was the first time i got so low germination rate. lucky you
I got all my seeds from ilgm they the bomb

what strains did you buy from ILGM, guys?

10 of them popped? really? i got their seeds in spring and my result was 2 out of 10. That was the first time i got so low germination rate. lucky you

what strains did you buy from ILGM, guys?
I pretty much bought all the thc seeds feminized the entire list one by one I have had excellent germination with their seeds almost 99%Germinated

Latest posts

Back