Gorilla Grow near swamp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herbnationpeacelovebud

Reaction score
This year my local is next to a swamp wondering if any one has had any experience in this type of environment I think imma be going with some sort of raised platform of some kind

I guess I'm the one U looking for ?- - I'm growing in a swamp down close to the Louisiana/ Texas border in south Tx. !-- I'm inside though -- Veg in a gutted mobile home and bloom in another !- Outside in the swamp U gonna have to get it off the ground some like in a raised bed !-- Take a look up ?-- Anyway to hoist some camo painted 5 gallon buckets up among the tree tops ?-- U gonna have to be in a container of somekind !-- I got a few outside now seeing if they can grow in semi soggy ground ! -- It maybe just me but inside weed just smokes better !-- I've got the clones ready and hope to put them out on the river !- Outside weed make excellent hash - With hash I can make my meds or even run it thru a Rosen Press for oil !-- U gonna have time to sex plants or have access to clones ?-- Don't know what U know and don't know --but it's just the girls we want !-- Probably not much help -- I grow inside -- I'm a cloner and a water farmer so maybe some else can help better !-

Edit :-- Welcome To MP !

Nice was just wondering do you think bugs would be a big problem.
Also have a few other spots but this location is very close to home

Bugs are always a problem outside !-- A regular spraying under the leaves with a light soapy solution should help !--
Put them out every place U can - Animals- people -bugs - ants will kill a plant - I would put out 10 times what U expect to harvest !

Hey there moorHerb!
Welcome to M.P.
Years ago in Indiana I grew near swamp land that on rare occasion would flood.
I used the mound method. Build you a rather large mound to plant in so if it does flood, not All your roots are under water for long. Back then I used a tobacco based spray to repel bugs. Never had much problem.
Keep your plants healthy and they will be less suseptable to bugs and molds.

Hey there moorHerb!
Welcome to M.P.
Years ago in Indiana I grew near swamp land that on rare occasion would flood.
I used the mound method. Build you a rather large mound to plant in so if it does flood, not All your roots are under water for long. Back then I used a tobacco based spray to repel bugs. Never had much problem.
Keep your plants healthy and they will be less suseptable to bugs and molds.
Thx might change to a few other locals

gday Moorherb , hessian bags full of soil is a good way to raise the grow, roots can still get through the bottom and flood water wont wash the good soil away ,

Pulling up a chair. I love watching outside grows.

Bugs are always a problem outside !-- A regular spraying under the leaves with a light soapy solution should help !--
Put them out every place U can - Animals- people -bugs - ants will kill a plant - I would put out 10 times what U expect to harvest !
even just leaf feeding them with water daily seams to help keep them off ive noticed

Latest posts

Back