got a male

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AusToker

Reaction score
hello eveyone. ive got a male plant thats about 1 foot and a couple inches or mebe more, but anyway i dono what to do with it. if i chopped it down now would i be able to make hash with it or somthing? its in veg stage.

any help would be nice

AUSTOKER

Hey dude if i were you i'd throw the f****r out. ;) Male plants don't have half the thc that females do.:D

They are ok to save to make oil with when the rest of ur plants are done... I wouldn't throw it out if you plan on making hash or oil after.... the more plant matter the better.

KADE said:
They are ok to save to make oil with when the rest of ur plants are done... I wouldn't throw it out if you plan on making hash or oil after.... the more plant matter the better.

That's what I was thinking, freeze it for later.

I am sure SingSingDetective is right, but I will be reluctant to throw anything away - I would rather just process everything. Never went wrong being too careful. Wouldn't he be fine in the freezer? I was also thinking maybe the original poster hasn't got alot of plants. No disrespect intended for any replies, just thinking out loud.

Latest posts

Back