Got any Good recipes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsSativa

Reaction score
My uncle just harvested 14 plants and i want to make hash or hemp oil maybe both depending on how much each takes does any one know and recipes for either pleas only tell me if you have done it so i can get answers if i don't get it

k thanks i'm gonna try em both i'll let ya kno how it turns out :icon_smile:

I never use a coffee filter. Get some silkscreen or fine cheesecloth. Or better yet, buy an inexpensive set of bubble bags off E-Bay and make bubble hash--easy and no dangerous volatile alcohol.

When making tinctures you want to use the strongest (highest proof) that you can--I personally would NOT use brandy or schnapps. Most use everclear if they can get it. I cannot, so I use 151 rum. I do not soak in water overnight. I did that several times, but never really noticed any difference in the finished product as when I didn't. I am making a batch of "green dragon" this weekend to use in Jello shooters for an annual Halloween Pumpkin Carving party I have every year.

Latest posts

Back